Question For Lefties

No, it's never minimised for normal play and I've tried that hotkey to get it back.

Oh..you have BUG in Custom Assets. That may cause a conflict. I've seen that before. Go to Custom Assets and drill up so that you can rename the Custom assests. Something like "Custom Assets - Bug". Run BTS and a new fresh Custom Asset folder will be create. Load FFH.

Blue Marble pretty much does not conflict with anything, so you can always have it installed. FHH has a special Blue Marble as well but that installs the the FFH mod folder.

If it's not a Custom Assets thing, then something is not installed correctly. Always use "run as administrator" when installing anything on Vista+. Also helps to give full permissions to all Civ folders (Properties/Security) and uncheck read only option. There's a sticky thread over in the Tech forum that is really helpful regarding installs depending on the OS you use.

I'm a lefty since I use my left hand and left leg. In the computer things are different because I use my right hand to use the mouse. You can use the touchscreen version of smc5 bnw with both hands probably if you have the hardware for it.

Top Bottom