Wiz01- My first SG (Regent)

Ankka

Deity
Hello all.

I decided to put out this thread where I introduce my first SG.

Civ: Japan
Difficulty: Regent
Map size: Standard
Player list & order:

Gengis Khan
sabo10
Superevie
gormdragan
zorven
Wizard

We'll be using the exploit ban system (or what you call it...) also used and invented by LKendter.

is this PTW or Civ3?

I was sent here by the mighty mad-bax who is helping me with my game. He told me to say this:

I would like to sign up and I only play vanilla Civ.

Thank you!

:lol: While I would normally jump at the chance to play in a SG with evie, & teach her my warmongering ways. I'm currently going through SG overload. If you need an extra & don't have enough people in a couple days I'll join though. 1 of mine should be ending soon.:D

Originally posted by Gengis Khan
:lol: While I would normally jump at the chance to play in a SG with evie, & teach her my warmongering ways. I'm currently going through SG overload. If you need an extra & don't have enough people in a couple days I'll join though. 1 of mine should be ending soon.:D

I would love it if you would join and teach me the art of hauling butt. Pretty please? :cooool: Fine, be that way. :D

:lol: See how can I ignore that?? I a sucker for a puppy-dog face. I'm in!

What settings you guys want??

:lol: See how can I ignore that?? I a sucker for a puppy-dog face. I'm in!

What settings you guys want??

Well, it's going to be regent. (vanilla civ!) Don't jack up the barbs too high, too. Standard map? About 7 civs, including the active player?

Oh yeah, and pick up my dry cleaning. Chop chop, boy! Or no more puppy dog face for you. :cooool:

Well, I have been too timid thusfar to join a SG, but what the heck. I will join if it is vanilla and it is not a problem that I usually don't have access to the computer on the weekends to grab it and play.

Originally posted by zorven
Well, I have been too timid thusfar to join a SG, but what the heck. I will join if it is vanilla and it is not a problem that I usually don't have access to the computer on the weekends to grab it and play.

It'll be an adventure zorven! Don't be scared! We'll only yell you a little bit. And by little bit I mean a lot. :) Just kidding! We'll have a blast!

What civ you guys want??

I like Persia and have played them alot. Or, for something new, Egypt would be nice.

Persia is actually my favorite civ, but I've played them alot lately. I'd actually like to play a SG without using any crutches(Industrial or Scientific IMHO easily the strongest traits).

I'd like to go with Japan for this one(Military & Religious, still 2 strong traits), with a great UU & even better timing for a GA. But I'll go with what everyone else wants, I'm just along for the ride. Egypts pretty good too, I just hate despotism GAs.

I'm in Wiz if you have room, this would be my first SG game too. When you say vanilla Civ III do you mean without any patches or doesn't that matter?

Thanks!

Well, excluding Industrial and Scientific, and having a later UU gives us:

Japan - Rel & Mil, Samurai 4/4/2
English - Com & Exp, Man-O-War 3/2/4 3/1/2
India - Com & Rel, War Elephant 4/3/2

Did I miss any? Of these, I think I like Japan.

@ sabo10 - we mean Civ III not Play the World. I would assume we would use the latest patch.

Welcome aboard sabo. Any thoughts??

I'm interested as well, this is only my 4 SG.

I almost only play chinese in all my games, so any civ is ok. Do you still have space for me?(I hope my earlier post would help me get a place..."wink")

Yay! sabo10 made it! Do have any settings for the game you want to share?

I think Persia is the right civ to go with. Those immortals rock!

I think we should play Japan. I haven't played them lately, and their UU is cool. Mil & Rel are fine traits.

Yes, non.modded plain civ 3.

Player roster:

Superevie
zorven
Gengis Khan
sabo10
Wizard
gormdragan

I think that's enough players, but if you want to join, ask and you will be answered.

What do you think of map size, is Standard OK?

So, settings for now, if not altered:

Civ: Japan
Map size: Standard
Temperature: Warm
Moisture(whatever): Normal
Winning conditions: All on

If these settings are ok, I'll try to post a save tomorrow. Thanks for your attention.

Wizard

PS. I've never posted a thread that gets so many replies so fast!

Welcome aboard sabo. Any thoughts??

Civ III is fine, I don't have any input as this will be my first SG :)
I'm interested to learn others strategy and style of play, maybe I can learn something new ;)

The only thing I can think of Evie is it should probably be a civ with a fairly early UU, but not too early like Egypt, Persia is fine, immortals are great!

Top Bottom