The Civ IV S&T Story Database

Hehe, last i checked, i thought this thread was dead. Glad you picked it up Radio! I will obviously post my stories too but... i think ill wait till tomorrow. I'm kinda done now... "bed beckons to me". Also, i have to think about how to classify them.

I just gotta say; when i joined this forum. I immediately found myself reading the "let's crack some head" Story by leadpaint. I still think its an easy and fun story to read while you are drunk. It definitely needs to be in there, however Leadpaint did not update it lately, im suspecting he got addicted to some other game since and kinda forgot about cracking heads... So ill go bump his thread like right now in the hope to wake him up!

Hehe, last i checked, i thought this thread was dead. Glad you picked it up Radio! I will obviously post my stories too but... i think ill wait till tomorrow. I'm kinda done now... "bed beckons to me". Also, i have to think about how to classify them.

I think you are confused with the S&T Central by Southerking ;) that one is indeed dead and has been unstickied, this thread is only 6 days old :p

Reading POTU is not even possible in one day... probably not even in a week.

I reckon I could do it, but I wouldn't have any time to do anything else :p

unfortunately, the future of our world is postponed for an indefinite time seeing as RoM decided that trolling me would be a nice christmas present.
(sure, it loads. It just runtimes)
so instead I announce:
Quantum, Bursar and River: A Discworld AAR take 2.
(take 2? Indeed. I had a short-lived (VERY short-lived) Discworld AAR.)

I'm pretty sure I could do it, as I was able to read the 7th Harry Potter book in less than 24 hours.

I'm pretty sure I could do it, as I was able to read the 7th Harry Potter book in less than 24 hours.

:sad:, you are like my father then, since with the seventh book I finished off about a quarter of it in two hours and went to bed, with him finishing it up completely two hours later. Still beat him at reading A Game of Thrones though.

:sad:, you are like my father then, since with the seventh book I finished off about a quarter of it in two hours and went to bed, with him finishing it up completely two hours later. Still beat him at reading A Game of Thrones though.

No wonder, A game of throne is just about the most captivating thing I've ever read... Well, its up there anyway. :p

So you are saying that PotU has more pages than A Game Of Thrones and/or Tom Clancy's The Bear and the Dragon? I finished them both in a bit over a week. The second as a bet. I got US$2.00 from it! :p

So you are saying that PotU has more pages than A Game Of Thrones and/or Tom Clancy's The Bear and the Dragon? I finished them both in a bit over a week. The second as a bet. I got US$2.00 from it! :p

Well it depends on how you approach it I guess. I did not use the chapter listing, opting to read the entirety of the threads themselves. Took awhile to do so, plus I would skip around to another tab and look at something. :)

Well it depends on how you approach it I guess. I did not use the chapter listing, opting to read the entirety of the threads themselves. Took awhile to do so, plus I would skip around to another tab and look at something. :)
The wonders of the "Open in new tab" option... :p

Has anyone here read Pax Romana in Civ3? That is one looong story, and it's not finished either.

Top Bottom