Implementing airbases as tile improvments - help wanted!

MatteM

Prince
Hello!

So I downloaded asioasioasio's airbase tile improvment and want to implement it,
i thought I just would copy the "fort" entry from CIV4ImprovementInfos.xml and tweak
it somewhat, make a bit less costly and no defensive bonuses for land units. However I can't seem to find where to regulate the number of air units possible to station on a tile?
Forts have 4 air units maximum as I understand it, I would like to have more being able to be based on airbases. Also is there regulated somewhere in an xml where air units can rebase to? Can't seem to find the specific mission anywhere in the mission xml file.
So all all in all I'm a bit lost as how to properly implement this! Any ideas and I would be very grateful!

In the GlobalDefines.xml you will find
Code:
	<Define>
		<DefineName>CITY_AIR_UNIT_CAPACITY</DefineName>
		<iDefineIntVal>4</iDefineIntVal>
	</Define>

The rebase is in XML/Interface/CIV4InterfaceModeInfos.xml as 'INTERFACEMODE_REBASE'.

Any subsequent change needs to be done in the dll.

Yes, a fort acts as a city.

What I mean is that you can change it to 5 if you want, but if you want to implement conditions on that 5, you will need dll changes.

Same goes for the 'INTERFACEMODE_REBASE' which does not give you much to chew on.

Yes, a fort acts as a city.

What I mean is that you can change it to 5 if you want, but if you want to implement conditions on that 5, you will need dll changes.

Same goes for the 'INTERFACEMODE_REBASE' which does not give you much to chew on.

Thanks, I was able to implement it to the mod as a fort basically, with lowered defense values, let's just hope the A.I use it as intended! Now it would be nice if anyone hade made a Radar Station improvement.

Top Bottom