Nazi Germany Civ Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunt

Chieftain
I don't get it really, you have seen Mods of countries, states and even Star Wars, and no Hitler mod. I can't be the only one interested in this. Did I miss the mod posting or does it just not exist. If so I would be grateful for the link, and if it doesn't exist I would like to request the making of the civilization.

Thanks

Blunt said:
I don't get it really, you have seen Mods of countries, states and even Star Wars, and no Hitler mod. I can't be the only one interested in this. Did I miss the mod posting or does it just not exist. If so I would be grateful for the link, and if it doesn't exist I would like to request the making of the civilization.

Thanks

Is this really needed? There is already a more generic Germany civilization, is that not enough for you? You can turn the Germany civilization into a facisist state through civic changes.

TheLopez said:
Is this really needed? There is already a more generic Germany civilization, is that not enough for you? You can turn the Germany civilization into a facisist state through civic changes.

I concur with TheLopez. Seeing Hitler in a game is not in good taste in my opinion.

I still don't agree that this is needed...

Well, it's really not needed for general play. But it still would be very nice if e.g. Paasky would have historically accurate created civs, leaders and leaderheads in his WWII mod. Don't you agree on this Lopez?

Hardner said:
Well, it's really not needed for general play. But it still would be very nice if e.g. Paasky would have historically accurate created civs, leaders and leaderheads in his WWII mod. Don't you agree on this Lopez?
Hardner, you are correct, but you see until this point, no one had said this.

Mao went bye-bye for probably the same reason Hitler isn't in. Sales. If the Russians forbid Stalin's name used in products there, he'll come out too. Makes good business sense.

Hehe... well lets just put in Pol Pot and call it a day -.-;;

Am I i Nazi Germany? LOL I've never seen so many people trying to control how you think. You may not think it's needed but at the very least I'd like to use/play against Hitler as a leader. Forget creating Nazi Germany then. How bout a Hitler Civ.

Happy B-Day to Hitler btw:)

omg thats right today is hitlers birthday... what an odd day for such a predicament to arise

not to mention it's 4/20, Smoker's Holiday, Time to smoke and Civ out!

What a great Civ day!

Plus it would be _hilarious_ seeing hitler all PO'd if you broke a treaty or whatever. Watching his face get all puffy and red would be priceless. Just like seeing him in that robot suit in wolfenstein3d was a laugh riot, if anyone remembers back that far. But anyways it just makes for more enjoyable games when you have got a really detestable enemy you want to wipe off the face of the earth and shove their faces in it, IMO. I guess that's why ww2 fps games are so popular, nazis make such great villians to shoot at.

Anyways hopefully someone really talented with faces can eventually come out with this.

Blunt said:
Am I i Nazi Germany? LOL I've never seen so many people trying to control how you think. You may not think it's needed but at the very least I'd like to use/play against Hitler as a leader. Forget creating Nazi Germany then. How bout a Hitler Civ.

Happy B-Day to Hitler btw:)
Well, lets remember Hitler forced people to see it his way or killed them, the left forces you to see it their way or you goto court lose all your money, ur face is on every television channel and your labeled a disgrace, thus forcing your wife and kids to leave you your family to disown you for fear they may also attract this attention, causing you to kill yourself. wow, don't know where that came from... but in a sense, you have no freedom of speech or religion, you will only say what they believe wont be offensive to others, you will only worship a god that is inoffensive to others. you will not eat what is offensive to others, you will not smoke because it is offensive to others. You will not vote this way or that way because it is offensive to others. You are no longer aloud to say black,yellow,red,or white because it is offensive to others. You are no longer allowed to put up a fence because it is offensive to others. You will no longer have a pet because it is offensive to others... Fascism and Racial Superoity(SP wtf i cant spell it! any other time lol) is equal to liberalism and diversity.

There is already a dicussion of this going on and they have a poll setup so you can vote on this topic. Its in the General Discussions Forum. Its 58% in favor of adding him to the game so far. the reason is depite his Ideolology he had heck of an impact on history.

Moderator Action: Not gonna happen - Firaxis is too smart to put something so controversial in that'll be banned in a few world markets. Also, dinamo_18 - strong warning for your hateful bashing. Post deleted. I'm tempted to close this thread, too.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom