Maps and Scenarios

Er... I forgot the map... Here it is... Just pretend its in the post above ;)

Attachments

• WHFB 0.14 largemap15civs.7z
    20.7 KB · Views: 471
Isn't it the name of warcraft world ? Seems a bit strange for a WH mod. The factions are a wee bit different.

Yeah, Azeroth is *Warcraft*. Not happening.

Eventually once we have the mod up, I might start doing some tweaking of the WH world map that we have, for improved gameplay purposes (time permitting).

has anyone thought of creating Warcraft mod? i have but its too hard for me :p
it is at ff2 or warhammer level mod
I have created one but it is just like ordinary gameplay and lack graphic change

No one that i know of. it could be a fun idea though, but im not going to do it ;)

if you're enthusiastic enough about wanting to make your own mod, its really easy enough to learn XML on your own (HINT: follow tutorials). Python is a little more difficult, but there are also tutorial out there for that, and you technically CAN mod without using python at all, but it does limit a fair bit.

if you make a thread in the generic modding forum, im sure some other people will be interested and you might be able to start a small team :)

I created a map for warhammer with cities from warhammer 1.5. I dk where the game should start with so i just make it 2300ic ( still-4000ic in game :p),Nuln is under siege, Praag will fall to chaos, Sylvania is no more, etc. cities for some player are scattered though especially for under empire and some only with few city making growth very hard. Maybe someone could develop this to something much wroth to play.:)

Attachments

• Warhammer BETA!.CivBeyondSwordSave
    220 KB · Views: 388
Top Bottom