Rise from Erebus Wiki

Hehe, look at all the people hunting for new features.

Well, they forgot one:
Spoiler :
The link to the top secret page, which requires a password, which, incidentally, happens to be Valkrionn's favourite flavour of jam. This then leads to a secret page:
Spoiler :
which
Spoiler :
contains
Spoiler :
links
Spoiler :
to
Spoiler :
the
Spoiler :
new
Spoiler :
release. ;) happy hunting!

Spoiler :

Ahh!!!!! I tried to find it but could not. I only found one page that required a password but it required a username too. *smiles* I tried valkrionn but no luck *snaps*

Also Question. Valk why did you decide to not allow the Kazad to have the overflow bonus like the clan and Bannor?

Spoiler :

Ahh!!!!! I tried to find it but could not. I only found one page that required a password but it required a username too. *smiles* I tried valkrionn but no luck *snaps*

Also Question. Valk why did you decide to not allow the Kazad to have the overflow bonus like the clan and Bannor?

Heh. I hope you didn't spend too much time searching; Jemon (lemonjelly; Goes by Jemon on #erebus) was just being an ass haha. The page does not exist.

The Khazad are a civ that has large amounts of hammers; Allowing them to use overflow would not end well. The only high-hammer civ which will receive a leader with the ability is the Mechanos, and they only get the ability in the lategame, so it's more of a toy than anything else. And they also have a certain penalty associated with it.

The only thing I've learned from this wiki thus far is that RifE needs more civs starting with the letters N-Z, not including S. :p

Heh. I hope you didn't spend too much time searching; Jemon (lemonjelly; Goes by Jemon on #erebus) was just being an ass haha. The page does not exist.

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you.

The only thing I've learned from this wiki thus far is that RifE needs more civs starting with the letters N-Z, not including S. :p
There will be one starting with N and one with Z ;)

Would the one beginning with N be a Civilisation composed of gnolls by any chance?
...and if we're talking about missing out letters of the alphabet, are we going to get a unit that begins with X?

Actually, AFAIK, only 1 new civ will probably get in before 2.0 and its name doesn't being with N or Z :)

And here we have another item we've been working on; A blog where we can announce new features, discuss the implications of new mechanics, or just talk about whatever we feel like. :lol: The blog can be found at http://greyfox.me/rife/blog/.

We also have a convenient little page which links to the Blog, the Wiki, and the Forums; Looks great, too. Grey Fox has done some amazing work on their design. :goodjob: You can find it at http://greyfox.me/rife/.

For the inaugural post, I've discussed the new Dynamic Mutation system... Feel free to check it out.

evil hamster guy....

I'm sure you are richard reincarnated :p

Top Bottom