New NESes, ideas, development, etc

My god the number of NESers with direct ties to Houghton-Hancock is kind of concerning. What are you going to Michigan Tech for?

Civil Engineering. And wow, really? :eek: Who are some others? Might have to arrange a meet up if they are still around. :lol:

Three or four people on an obscure subforum for a town of like 16,000 people :crazyeye:

More like ten thousand. :p

Civil Engineering. And wow, really? :eek: Who are some others? Might have to arrange a meet up if they are still around. :lol:

Me (I grew up there), DarthNader, and there are a few more obscure dudes. And probably someone important I've forgotten. Anyway, most of the other fellows were introduced to the forum through me, I think.

There is, afaik, only one person near me.

And I know only one person at my school who plays forum games or would be interested in that sort of thing.

More like ten thousand. :p

Me (I grew up there), DarthNader, and there are a few more obscure dudes. And probably someone important I've forgotten. Anyway, most of the other fellows were introduced to the forum through me, I think.

14,000 when college is in session. :p (not including Hancock)

Awesome. And here I thought I was one of the only michiganders on the forum. :lol: Greetings from just north of the dead center of the lower peninsula, you Yooper! :)

If you were in Computer Science I could put in a word with my aunt :p

If you were in Computer Science I could put in a word with my aunt :p

I actually have a friend of mine going into that haha. :p Surprisingly, there is a big chunk of my graduating class going to Michigan Tech in relation to other colleges. Even have a friend from last years graduates that is at MTU right now. :)

NK seems to just spawn NESers around him wherever he goes (though I did start before getting here).

I think Jehoshua once said that Canberra is full of CFCers but its never come up in conversation so I will likely never know.

I think Jehoshua once said that Canberra is full of CFCers but its never come up in conversation so I will likely never know.

There's me, one or two Off Topic people that I know of and possibly one of my acquaintance's parents. Dunno who else though.

I know of at least one NESer (TLK) in Pennsylvania, although he lives clear on the other side of it from me, so I'm not sure that counts. I know there are a few NESers in Ohio, but those don't really count either. I've tried to introduce people to this forum, but none of them have stayed beyond like a week :mad: So, no NESers near me (that I know of), either.

Anywho, the not particularly good map below is a world map of the AH.com timeline Disaster at Leuthen in the year 1850. (The PoD here is that Frederick the Great falls of his horse at the Battle of Leuthen, and Prussia and friends lose the *Seven Years War.)

Spoiler :

This may morph into an actual NES (starting in 1850) sometime mid-to-late next year.

Top Bottom