Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

The only thing that makes me mad is this game I got to be perhaps the most fun character ever and that was cut short. You could have kept me around a lot longer, I had basically surrendered anyway.

Yah, but the only thing was the people I trusted and counted on for infomation and conversations were starting to trust me less and less because the fact I was working with a known baddy was no secret. I had already figured that the last of the baddies were probley Sprig (even though you did make me hesisatate there with your pretty words! :lol), Chand, Autolycus, and TFA. I figured that I had narrowed the list down enough and couldn't have the negative relations hamper the support I had in my hunt of my suspects. So sorry, but I had to do it. :sad:

Poop. Chaos mages get no respect! Someday, someday.... BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

YOU'LL NEVER TRULY DEFEAT ME, FOOLISH ONES! I MIGHT BE DEAD, BUT WHEN HAS THAT EVER STOPPED THE TOWER OF NECROMANCY??? CHAOS CANNOT BE DESTROYED... IT IS DESTRUCTION! IT IS THE ESSENCE OF THAT WHICH DISMANTLES AND BRINGS DEATH!

If you destroy me, I shall only become stronger in the next life... I'll destroy your world and everything you stand for... I'll get you, my pretties, and your precious little Law Archmage, too!

*insane cackling from beyond the grave*

Quiet down, we're busy doing fun stuff in the afterlife. :p

The funny thing is I have a pretty deep voice and I sound nothing like that at all.

ATPG why did you reveal that you were a destructionist?

Great creativity DE - I feel that anything I do would pale in comparison!

I had already been investigated as such. I didn't reveal, I explained. No other choice.

Top Bottom