Roland - Crimson Raiders

shadowevil1996

Chieftain
Hello all, I've recently made this civilization (Recent as in yesterday) and I've uploaded it to steam workshop, but I'm going to post it again here to discuss some of the features just in case.

So let's start with the civ's UA

Spoiler :
The Resistance: +2 Culture/Happiness/Faith for every city you capture, cannot train settlers but you can annex cities and Defensive buildings are 20% more effective. I did this because that's kind of how he is in BL2, they're locked in one place and that one place is hella defensive.

Unique Building:
Spoiler :
Crimson Raiders' Monument: Monument replacement that adds city defense (5) and has 1 great art/artifact slot

Unique Unit:
Spoiler :
Resistance Force: Not much can be said about this unit, stronger rifleman and he starts with Cover I.

Screenshots:
Spoiler :

Download:
Direct | Steam Workshop

You might want to create a thread (or have this one converted) for all your civs, or at least those thematically fitting together, instead of making a new thread for every single one :)

You might want to create a thread (or have this one converted) for all your civs, or at least those thematically fitting together, instead of making a new thread for every single one :)

I've considered it before making this thread, but I like to keep every civilization talk organized in some sort of way, but in the future I'll consider making a mega thread.

I like the uniques, but the UA could be really OP. You cant train settlers though, so that might balance this out.

Top Bottom