[G&K]Madoka Kaname / Magical Girl Civilization

Vicevirtuoso

The Modetta Man

REQUIRES GODS & KINGS -- No Vanilla version will be made.

Adds a Magical Girl Civilization led by Madoka Kaname, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. This civilization is focused on Great People (i.e. Magical Girls making their wishes), as well as Defense.

UA: Hope Incarnate
Start with Archery Technology. Improvements constructed by Great People provide +2 Food, +2 Production, and +2 Gold (this includes: Landmark, Academy, Manufactory, Customs House, Citadel, and Holy Site).

UU: Magical Musketeer
Replaces Musketeer. Starts with Medic II and March.

UB: Middle School
Replaces Public School. Provides +25% Great People generation, +2 Defense, and +25 hit points in the city in which it is built, in addition to the research Public Schools already provide.

Basic strategy:
Madoka is designed to be played "tall" rather than "wide". A heavy focus on Great People is essential, meaning that you will almost always be looking to adopt the Freedom policy tree. Early Archery helps you establish defense in the early game, while the Magical Musketeer and Public School provide additional defense in the mid-game.

Note on AI:
As an AI opponent, she is likely to be a bit of a pushover, due to the AI's unwillingness to construct improvements with Great People, thus making her lose the main point of her ability. That said, if you wanna be like Urobuchi and bully her, you may rather enjoy it.

To Do List:
Better alpha icon (which shows up on the city banner if she is your opponent)
Custom music

Please provide feedback, as this is my first mod and I could use some constructive criticism, especially concerning balance suggestions.

Attachments

• Madoka Magica -- Magical Girl Civilization (G&K) (v 1).civ5mod
    730.7 KB · Views: 295
Top Bottom