Vicevirtuoso's Civilizations

And... latest E&D crashed me when I picked to hunt the beast in the capital. :p

That's a base event included with E&D, so I'd report it to sukritact.

Is it possible to change the HDD Mode button so that it doesn't float unattached at the top center of the screen when using EUI?

I tried using a method I found in one of JFD's mods to detect EUI, but it didn't appear to work. I'll look into finding another way.

That's a base event included with E&D, so I'd report it to sukritact.

Again, per my update, after I restarted and got it again, it passed with flying colors, and that game is a whole lot of turns in by now, and kinda 'on hold' for a few days. ^_^ hehe. ^_^ It's awesome though, glad to see it all mostly working. Please see about asking Gazebo about that one issue tho... ^_^

Edit (1/2/16): Also, I've noticed that the new versions of the civs aren't replacing the older versions, is that intentional? I've had to go in and manually delete previous versions of the Neptunia civs...

Must be some kind of issue with Steam's mod installation. Meh.

Plutia Released:

And if you're feeling generous and would like to show a little appreciation for the work I've done over the years, please consider making a donation to my study abroad fund.

*reads comments on steam*

Sorry to hear you're losing interest in the series. I seem to recall seeing on TV Tropes that the characterization in Victory (particularly of Neptune) was questionable even in the original. :(

And none of the other nep mods are near as good as yours, none have the working share system, probably none are compatible with all the mods yours are... :p I could keep going, but won't.

Hope it's still CBP compatible after testing. ^_^

The dolls system is awesome, but how does the daycare works exactly? I've saw food bonus going between +10 and +4 (not counting the base +2), this seems really strong O_o

Still another awesome civ with unique gameplay, great job once again.

I haven't seen the doll system icon yet, gonna disable both ige and EUI to see if that helps.

I saw where it 'should' be in the UI, from the images on in the workshop.

Hope it's still CBP compatible after testing. ^_^

It is so incompatible that the most recent update of Plutia actually blocks CBP from being activated. That's something I don't feel like tackling until another day...

The dolls system is awesome, but how does the daycare works exactly? I've saw food bonus going between +10 and +4 (not counting the base +2), this seems really strong O_o

Still another awesome civ with unique gameplay, great job once again.

I was silly and forgot that the Daycare had its base +2 Food when determining its food scaling. The most recent update makes it a lot more sane, and now the MCIS tooltip works properly so you can see exactly how much Food the scaling bonus is giving your city.

I haven't seen the doll system icon yet, gonna disable both ige and EUI to see if that helps.

I saw where it 'should' be in the UI, from the images on in the workshop.

Try the recent update.

Recent update fixed it. And yikes at blocking CBP. The rest of the civs (other than Nep with Pyramids) work so great under CBP though... (least unless Piety is used, never had luck with that, always claimed I was heretical under that and CBP.)

The difference can really be felt when the CBP isn't there. Need to use the EUI for CP and maybe try just using the community patch, if that'll work.

Thanks for the response, apologies if I"m being a pest. :)

Noire Update:

• Both Noires now receive 3% Production per non-Friend, but this now only applies to one specific type of production each. (HD Noire: Military Units, UD Noire: non-Wonder Buildings)
  • Both Noires now receive 3% Science per Friend.
  • Policy Cost reduction from non-Friends and Unhappiness reduction from Friends removed.
  • No-Friends bonus changed to +20%Production/+15% Unhappiness (HD), +30% Production/+20% Unhappiness (UD).
  • You will not receive any bonuses from Civilizations with whom you are at War. This includes the No-Friends bonus; being at war with any Civilization will prevent you from getting it.
  • HD Noire's AI adjusted; she is now a bit less aggressive, but she does still prefer war to friendship.
  • (Events & Decisions only) Caught Cosplaying event, Kei's Diplomacy event, and Goddess Blog event now have banner images.
  • Unique dialog vs. Plutia added.

Now, Noire shouldn't be a guaranteed warmongering runaway anymore.

So... where can I find the TSL start locations for your civilizations?

Because they aren't exactly intuitive...

So... where can I find the TSL start locations for your civilizations?

Because they aren't exactly intuitive...

Go to Compatibility Folder -> Other Folder -> (Nation)OtherModSupport XML document. There's a "Gedemon's YnAEMP" section. I think the code copies the TSL coordinates from another civ (Vert has the same TSL as England, for example).

I have never actually played a game on YNAEMP and do not plan to, so I only rarely define start locations for it manually. In addition, I only ever manually defined locations for Giant Earth, and that is for Gedemon's original version on the workshop rather than JFD's update. For a lot of my Civs, this wouldn't even be possible anyway since they never existed on Earth, even in a fictional sense.

There are quite a few of my Civs which take their start location from Japan, so actually playing a game on YNAEMP with more than one of my Civs might indeed cause some issues.

Double post, but it's been a bit.

Recent update fixed it. And yikes at blocking CBP. The rest of the civs (other than Nep with Pyramids) work so great under CBP though... (least unless Piety is used, never had luck with that, always claimed I was heretical under that and CBP.)

Newest CBP works fine with Plutia; turns out the issue was indeed on its end. If you want to disable the block, open up the mod's .modinfo file with a text editor and delete line 42 (between the <Blocks> tag). I will actually update her later, but she needs more than just a "remove this blocked mod" for me to consider it update-worthy.

Thanks! Awesome. ^_^

New questions:

Aren't civs on the same team considered already allied? If so, why is doll production of teammate civs not allowed? (ran a game with all versions of all neptunia civs, noticing I can't make a Neptune or Nepgear doll when they're on my team with Plutie.)

In CP/CBP at least, the civ isn't revolting, but going puppet status instead, when it should revolt, seemingly... Or am I totally braindead, and that's a different mechanic at work?

and... then it went into revolt properly, hrn. Bleedover from Neptune's version of Planeptune for being on the map and on same team, possibly? It's ordering units like the automated production for that. Even sometimes when I don't notice it listing as a puppet. Making either animated dolls, swordsmen, or knights. When I'm wanting shares, and neither of the other three.

(I know I'm a pest, sorry.)

Just noticed a minor bug while browsing for codebits. In the LeanboxEvents.lua file from your Vert civ there was this line for the Leanboxic Goddess Blog Event:

Spoiler :
Events_LeanboxBlog.Weight = 250
Events_LeanboxBlog.CanFunc = (
function(pPlayer)
local sCivType = GameInfo.Civilizations[pPlayer:GetCivilizationType()].Type
if Event_LeanboxExpansion.tValidCivs[sCivType] == true then

While it actually should mean (I guess):
Spoiler :
if Event_LeanboxBlog.tValidCivs[sCivType] == true then

Well, at least Vert is Vert, so it's not a big deal.

Anyways, I really like your civilizations ;) ! Do you also plan to update the Fate Zero/Stay Night civs? Because it appears even when you play as another civ (I haven't tested the Unlimited Blade Works Project out, though).

Aren't civs on the same team considered already allied? If so, why is doll production of teammate civs not allowed? (ran a game with all versions of all neptunia civs, noticing I can't make a Neptune or Nepgear doll when they're on my team with Plutie.)

I tend not to consider teamplay when balancing civs, but you don't have DoF with civs on your same team. I think you can make DoFs with them though, but I'm not sure on that.

In CP/CBP at least, the civ isn't revolting, but going puppet status instead, when it should revolt, seemingly... Or am I totally braindead, and that's a different mechanic at work?

and... then it went into revolt properly, hrn. Bleedover from Neptune's version of Planeptune for being on the map and on same team, possibly? It's ordering units like the automated production for that. Even sometimes when I don't notice it listing as a puppet. Making either animated dolls, swordsmen, or knights. When I'm wanting shares, and neither of the other three.

(I know I'm a pest, sorry.)[/QUOTE]

I have noticed that the puppet capital for Neptune will sometimes produce military units. Could potentially be something DLL side -- your capital being a puppet is probably something that was never really considered, and it might just be using the same automated production AI as if it were just an AI controlled city, rather than the puppet-specific AI.

Just noticed a minor bug while browsing for codebits. In the LeanboxEvents.lua file from your Vert civ there was this line for the Leanboxic Goddess Blog Event:

Spoiler :
Events_LeanboxBlog.Weight = 250
Events_LeanboxBlog.CanFunc = (
function(pPlayer)
local sCivType = GameInfo.Civilizations[pPlayer:GetCivilizationType()].Type
if Event_LeanboxExpansion.tValidCivs[sCivType] == true then

While it actually should mean (I guess):
Spoiler :
if Event_LeanboxBlog.tValidCivs[sCivType] == true then

Well, at least Vert is Vert, so it's not a big deal.

Yeah, this should generally never be an issue, but I'll fix it regardless.

Anyways, I really like your civilizations ;) ! Do you also plan to update the Fate Zero/Stay Night civs? Because it appears even when you play as another civ (I haven't tested the Unlimited Blade Works Project out, though).

Saber is getting some sort of new UA related to Knights of the Round Table which I haven't yet determined. Something like your mounted units can go rescue damsels and fulfill their courtship requests to get turned into KOTRs, but it's still up in the air. I just know that her current UA is garbage. Gilgamesh is getting his Faith-> Gold removed and he simply just won't get Faith at all. He needs more of a drawback to having every single UU in the game at all times. Everyone else is probably just getting compatibility updates.

What exactly appears "even when you play as another civ"?

Saber is getting some sort of new UA related to Knights of the Round Table which I haven't yet determined. Something like your mounted units can go rescue damsels and fulfill their courtship requests to get turned into KOTRs, but it's still up in the air. I just know that her current UA is garbage. Gilgamesh is getting his Faith-> Gold removed and he simply just won't get Faith at all. He needs more of a drawback to having every single UU in the game at all times. Everyone else is probably just getting compatibility updates.

What exactly appears "even when you play as another civ"?

Sorry, it's my bad english (and I kinda rushed that comment). What I mean is, that whenever Emiya's Japan is in-game, you can see the Build Project "Unlimited Blade Works" in the Production List by the Processes (even if I don't play as him), but I don't know if it's solely an error by the looks and you can't actually select it or if it's really available for every civilization. I'll look at it tomorrow and see if I can find something out.

I tend not to consider teamplay when balancing civs, but you don't have DoF with civs on your same team. I think you can make DoFs with them though, but I'm not sure on that.

(I know I'm a pest, sorry.)

I have noticed that the puppet capital for Neptune will sometimes produce military units. Could potentially be something DLL side -- your capital being a puppet is probably something that was never really considered, and it might just be using the same automated production AI as if it were just an AI controlled city, rather than the puppet-specific AI.

Yeah, this should generally never be an issue, but I'll fix it regardless.

Yeah, its doing almost the same thing as Neptune's, that's what I was thinking. Making military units and turning itself into a puppet every few turns. It kept doing that even when it started going into revolt properly on occasion. But it shouldn't be doing it at all, Plutia's Planeptune isn't supposed to turn puppet.

And no, you cannot make DoF with a teammate. I'm not in multiplayer, just wanted to do a huge map game with all 3 Planeptunes allied. (as well as all 3 Lastations, and both Lowees and Leanboxes) But I couldn't make Neptune or Nepgear dolls at any point, because of that.

Hopefully not too hard to fix... And again, I apologize for being a pest. ^_^

Hi!, first i need to say that i love your mods man, they are awesome!. You're doing god's work right here with those mods. Well that last part is a bit exaggerated, but yeah i seriously love your mods.

anyway right to the point, i have suffered minor bugs when playing with your civ but nothing too serious, however when i play with plutia is when the game decides to go full ?????, after the renaissance the game usually crashes and when i try to load back i cant go HDD, nor produce dolls anymore. This happens even if the game doesn't crash but i just close it to do something different, when i reload everything is buggy. Pic related here, as you can see the shares and dolls things are gone, and the HDD button doesn't work anymore
What should i do?

Noticed a bug while playing with Vert, which causes the Dummy Policy (Great Work of Video Games in Leanbox Live Arcade) for providing +1 :c5culture: for Grassland Tiles to stop working.
Also Funny Valentine's gotten incompatible with RAS despite following your solution to replace the data from your mod.

Any Ideas?

Top Bottom