TarcisioCM's Civilizations

I don't think I've ever seen him wearing a non-black/grey one.
I found some pictures of him wearing a white suit, or references of him wearing one, while researching for the leaderscreen. Thought it would look good and set him apart from Pedro and Juscelino.

Getulio:
Spoiler :

I'm terrible at composing indoors backgrounds so I just grabbed the first half-decent wallpaper that I could find.

This is pretty good I just find it a bit weird that Vargas here is conducting international relations in his messy apartment. Also if you don't mind me asking how exactly do you make your Leaderscreens? Do you use GIMP or PS?

Well, some of the leaders do it from the middle of nowhere, while Harald does it from his boat while you're standing on what looks like a raft or water.

and Casimir conduct diplomacy in dungeon, Elizabeth in very empty courtroom and Nobunaga in Windows XP default wallpaper.

Any chance that we'll be seeing a new civ or update from you soon? (asides from Brandenburg which I presume is dependant on Jan's return)

All the talk about CL's planned Uyghur civ on Reddit reminded me that you were planning on updating a couple of Hiram's civs. Looking forward to whatever you end up releasing regardless, your civs are always worth the wait.

Any chance that we'll be seeing a new civ or update from you soon? (asides from Brandenburg which I presume is dependant on Jan's return)

All the talk about CL's planned Uyghur civ on Reddit reminded me that you were planning on updating a couple of Hiram's civs. Looking forward to whatever you end up releasing regardless, your civs are always worth the wait.
Because you revived my thread from the depths of the second page, I shall present to thee noble Snufkin what I am coding right now:
Spoiler :

Also I just finished coding Tunisian lua for regalman, does that count? :mischief:

That design sounds brilliant! Good luck with the release!

One point on the civ; will the AI know what it's doing? Negative happiness flavours?

Dis gon be gud

That UA is just fantastic - I'm really a huge fan of it. The hype for some kind of Persian AI deathmatch featuring the Pahlavi and Our World's Iran is stronk indeed.

There's also Cyrus by Christy (although it is not proper split yet) and Timurids. There's also Alexander's successor state and Sassanids. Not sure if there are other notable Persia civ around.

will the AI know what it's doing?
Does it ever? :p

Given how bad they are at managing Happiness (Like Gold), I'm sure they'll do just fine.

There's also Cyrus by Christy (although it is not proper split yet) and Timurids. There's also Alexander's successor state and Sassanids. Not sure if there are other notable Persia civ around.
You're literally posting on my thread about Persia and forget about my Persia? :lol:

DJSHenninger has Nader Shah and the Seljuks as well, AW has the Samanids, LITE has the Safavids. Probably there are more.

Top Bottom