Pirates exploit

Schmiedemeister

Chieftain
I don´t know if this is still relevant, as I read that the pirates are not going to be disabled, but I thought i´d post it anyway:

If you are playing pirates and manage to get a swashbuckler and some wagon trains (the more the better) into an indian villiage you can make a lot of money each turn by simply moving the wagons e.g. into a forest field right next to the indian village, keeping your swashbuckler inside the village. First you have to give all the wagon trains as a gift to the natives and then you attack them with your swashbuckler.
As they are wagon trains you will capture them and you will also receive a bit of gold (i think somewhat between 50-100 gold) for each wagon train.

IMHO this is an exploit which was not in the game before swashbucklers were intruduced and which should be removed ( maybe by linking the amount of gold you get to the age of the unit or the time it was owned by the current player)

But of course this is not the most important thing for the next update, just thought I´d bring it up anyway.

Wow quite the odd exploit... I'm amazed it ever was found, how'd you think of that??

But you're right in that it won't be relevant much longer... it appears Pirates are a thing of the past come the next version of AoD.

Top Bottom