The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to turn in at least something to commemorate 10 years to the day, but word on the street suggests not everyone's prepped themselves.

I'm always prepped :cowboy:
Go ahead, make our DYOS XII.

I'll get a comic together within the week.

'Kay, so, unless there's some huge vote upset or a plea from someone I really really like, new thread will air later today, exact time dependent on when I get my last page done for XI. This thread will be locked, but XI will stay open since like I said there's a whole bunch of comics need fixing.

'Kay, so, unless there's some huge vote upset or a plea from someone I really really like, new thread will air later today, exact time dependent on when I get my last page done for XI. This thread will be locked, but XI will stay open since like I said there's a whole bunch of comics need fixing.
Are there any comics that has broken links? Since I recall moving most of the comics I could track down to my dA account.

I might need a day or so to finish my final XI comic, but sounds good to me.

What's the news on the 10th anniversary thing?

So it goes.

Gonna finish up this last comic for XI ianyway, and then I can get back to the Anniversary Special. Hopefully be the time I finish the sketches, I'll have my Gmod addons sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom