The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a rather stupid and foolish idea. The laser pistol is too bulky and powerful to be used as a laser sight anywhay.

Laser sight? Who said anything about it being used as a laser sight?
Think of it like a bayonet, although without the stabbing and with more lasers to it.

How about we make jokes about your powergaming

Go ahead. I'm not sure if they can be made funny...
Like my powergaming! (which isn't funny)

Ba Doom chht?

The Boys Antitank rifle contains a magazine. Unlike the Polish Antitank rifle used early in WWII.

Ah, so the bigger weapon comes with a magazine. Of course, gotta keep the count up.

CivGeneral said:
I've liked thoes Russian hats. ... If you like I can make a reskin variant for you, If I know the Eastern Union's colors :).
If only I knew...
I promised Captain2 he'd be the first to know when I'd developed a federal flag... and I have yet to follow that up. I'm touched by the offer, though.

Stylesrj said:
Go ahead. I'm not sure if they can be made funny...
I disagree. :mischief:

Actually, I read Leang's first comment in your recent cartoon as a tongue-in-cheek attack on yourself.

Stylesrj's powergaming session are easy to mock.

If only I knew...
I promised Captain2 he'd be the first to know when I'd developed a federal flag... and I have yet to follow that up. I'm touched by the offer, though.

And you'd be the first one to get the limited edition Thorvald's Eastern Union Ushanka

:D

Oh yeah, those...
I was thinking more like, outside the comic, like you can with CivGeneral's weapon size. Although that is intentionally meant to be lame.
The joke about the choice of my weapons is quite lame. TBH, is bordering to the point of annoyance.

I only Dual wield pistols (and certain Sub Machine guns like the Uzi or similar size), not rifles. I follow the rules that weapons have weight to them. Lighter weapons (Pistols, small Submachine guns) I can dual wield em. heavyer weapons (Rifles, assault rifles, anti-tank rifles, carbines, shotguns, missile launcher, mini guns, machine guns) I have to hold with two hands. I can only hold and fire a rifle, assault rifle (set on single fire), and shotgun with one hand for a limited time (due to the weight).

I was talking you carry the pistol on your side and the AT rifle on your back...
Or do you already do that, or would it be harder to make a character model with a weapon on the back and a weapon one the side?

D'aww shucks, I made the front page. :p
I can't believe I remember Hannibal.

And Stylesrj: your recent comic is a marked improvement.

I'll be inactive in the stories for the foreseeable future, as I have a pet project I want done for the 19th.

Wasn't Hannibal always jumping from job to job as well?

One day he'd be working in a railway company, the next he would be Demiurge of Heaven and then if we count Member's Comic Quest, he used to work in a Carp Leather store (which was then used as bait to kill several Carp leaders.)

And Stylesrj: your recent comic is a marked improvement.

Thanks.

I'm still bothered with the count down

I'll be inactive in the stories for the foreseeable future, as I have a pet project I want done for the 19th.

Aww, that means we'd be stranded in Syracuse, NY.

What, the guys on a space ship to save some random planet in a year? Yeah, that's irritating.

I'm still bothered with the count down

Don't worry about it. Instead of staying "Stay tuned... ...Space -item-" I'm now going with a different ending segment. I get three random guys I probably used in the comic and put them above a Juggernaut Class Frigate which may or may not be different.

The countdown is highly random. This time, it's how many days Kate has until the 4 weeks of delivery are up...

What, the guys on a space ship to save some random planet in a year? Yeah, that's irritating.

Never watched Star Blazers?

D'aww shucks, I made the front page. :p
I can't believe I remember Hannibal.

Wasn't Hannibal always jumping from job to job as well?

One day he'd be working in a railway company, the next he would be Demiurge of Heaven and then if we count Member's Comic Quest, he used to work in a Carp Leather store (which was then used as bait to kill several Carp leaders.)

I can't remember who introduced him originally, or what happened to him in the end. I was digging through some of my DYOS VI comics and he appeared from time to time as Taillesskangaru's advisor while they were occupying Civfanatica.

Just announcing that I'll probably be away for the rest of the week, going to an undesirable location - my fathers.

(My situation is schockingly greem).

Since there are no models for the Fallout 3 Raiders, I might have to improvise on that :).

Along with playing Fallout 3. I have made a minor reskin to a model I found in garrysmod.org. I will showcase a power armor variant that I will be wearing most often in Plans within Plans :).

I'll have my comic done within this week :D.

You, good sir, are kickarse. D'you have any more G-Mod armour?

Anyway, I'm back from my...err...holiday, so I'll have a comic up after CivGeneral's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom