Units : Western#1 - Animation for Bandit

Originally posted by SKILORD
can i use the cowboy in my Civil War/Ultimate Division Mod as the Wild West UU?

I did make this a Western Unit right? ;)

Of course you can use it in your Mod :cooool:

If you feel up to it Dark Sheer, I could use an earlier version of the Bandit idea. Something along the lines of a Medieval highwayman. I've created a few colorless units for my game and though the Bandit fits with my final horse unit, it's not really appropriate for the earlier one.

PS You definitely have a talent for this stuff. Keep up the good work.

if you want to go for it sheer can you make for me a unit called the Dragones basically a Cavalry variant, I need it to appear as follows, Man next tto horse during all animations xcept for movement. if ur interested do you understand?

Originally posted by SKILORD
if you want to go for it sheer can you make for me a unit called the Dragones basically a Cavalry variant, I need it to appear as follows, Man next tto horse during all animations xcept for movement. if ur interested do you understand?
Ah, a hobilar. Nice idea.

I just added the Bandit to my game and there's a minor problem with the sound files. In the .ini file, you have the unit folder spelled "Calvary" instead of "Cavalry", so the game can't find the sound effects.

Originally posted by Willem
I just added the Bandit to my game and there's a minor problem with the sound files. In the .ini file, you have the unit folder spelled "Calvary" instead of "Cavalry", so the game can't find the sound effects.

Oops. Sorry about that. Ever since I installed 1.17f I am having problem with modding so I never get to build any unit that goes beyond medival.

Thanks for the info though. :)

Originally posted by Dark Sheer

Oops. Sorry about that. Ever since I installed 1.17f I am having problem with modding so I never get to build any unit that goes beyond medival.

Thanks for the info though. :)

No prob, at least I didn't have to spend half an hour trying to figure out what the problem was. It looks really good BTW, it fits in perfectly with my game.

I put together some pedia icon images for the US Cavalry.

Attachments

• cavalrylarge.gif
    cavalrylarge.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 252
This unit is very toit! (Say it like Goldmember from the latest Austin Power's movie) ;)

Top Bottom