Riddle

Trogg said:
that would'nt work unless you only had 12 coins to measure there are 24, when you weighed 12 and the coin wasn't in that pile you couldn't do it then and you coudl only get the coin by pure chance. edit: (by the way how do i make it say originally posted by*random person*?)
You know there are 24; you can count them. Put 12 on one side of the balance and 12 on the other. That's how balances work. There is no chance involved.

Re:BTW instead of
use
Person's Name said:
. or just press the little quote button under the post.

your mother - aunt's sister in law is her brother's wife. Her brother is your dad, so the answer is your mother.

Here's one: A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. The barman pulls out a gun and points it at the man. The man says 'Thank you' and walks out. Why?

correct (10 chars)

I knew of a hiccup riddle too, one's already been done so i wont say it

How long will it take to cut a wooden log into ten equal pieces if it takes one minute to make each cut?

Turner_727 said:
Ann swerved as she skidded over the broken glass, blowing out two of her tires. She stopped the car and suddenly her door was yanked open and a maksed man demanded her cash. After taking her money he ran off into the woods. Seeing a gas station in the distance, she began to walk.
She arrived to find Clyde asleep. She woke him up and said, "Excuse me, but I've just been robbed and I have a couple of flat tires. Can you help me?"
Clyde yawned and replied "Lady, I just sell gas. My brother up the road owns a sevice station, and he can help you." He got up and shuffled to the phone returning moments later to say his brother was on his way with the new tire. They arrived at the car just as the brother was installing the new tire Clyde had requested.
Ann paid him with a credit card, and drove to the police station to have somoene arrested for robbery. Who and why?

Don't think this has been answered yet ... the brother because he knew where the car was? Maybe Clyde for conspiracy to commit a crime because he wasn't concerned and didn't offer to help?

In memory of my grandpa (he always used to ask this one):

If one and a half hens can lay one and a half eggs in one day, how long does it take six hens to lay six eggs?

It'a amazing how many people get this one wrong :ack:.

Top Bottom