Riddle

A man arrives at a hotel with infinite rooms. The hotel is full, yet the man gets booked for the night. How?

Because you can't understand infinity? I mean, if there's ∞ space, and it's full, it can't be full because it's infinity! So, there is always ∞ space in the hotel!

I'm probably wrong. ;)

Use the character map in accessories>>system tools.

Here's my take on infinity:

∞ / x = ∞, where x is any number except ∞
∞ + x = ∞, where x is any number, including ∞
∞ - x = ∞, where x is any number except ∞
∞(x) = ∞, where x is any number except ∞, if it is ∞, then the answer is something called superinfinity. (I guess; I heard it somewhere...)

Sorry for the threadjack...

I thought so. Can't do late night thinking? :lol:

I just realized that it's probably not night where you are...

I have to bring in food for homework! Peanut butter, chow mein noodles, and Icebreakers Liquid Ice, all for a model! :crazyeye:

It's a stupid model of a cell with all of the organelles, but you have to make it with a group, and it has to be made out of edible materials. (for a challenge, I guess) Let's continue this chat somewhere else.

Riddle:
What's white and goes up?

I'll wait for others to get a chance to guess the real answer. The Civ one is great, but not what I'm looking for... :p :lol:

How about PM?

Correct, seasmath.

The fallacy here is that infinity cannot be represented as a number with limits, so every tenant can move over a room and there would be a space for the newcomer.

Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention you.

Ok, here's another:
Take away my first letter and I am unchanged;
Take away my second letter and I am unchanged;
Take away all my remaining letters and I am still unchanged!

What am I?

A postal carrier.

Top Bottom