Unofficial BTS 3.13 patch

I have BTS and the latest official patch. I haven't had any noticeable problems. Should I download this or not?
Yes.

Wodan

ps look at the change log and decide for yourself! Things like the colony/overwrite bug are quite simply a game breaker, if they happen in a game.

What's the verdict on the way this patch deals with AI's Corporation behavior? Do people generally like it better with the unofficial patch?

-DaHa

What's the verdict on the way this patch deals with AI's Corporation behavior? Do people generally like it better with the unofficial patch?

-DaHa

Well i'd say so since the late game is no longer ruined by the AI 'defending' all its cities with 1 defender and 8 corporation execs :lol:

@Bhruic

Patch seems incompatible with certain mods (Babylon 5, for one). Any possibility of a "fix" for this or is that not feasible?:confused:

PS: Patches' DL Pages also lack link to thread.

EDIT: Incompatible as in: mod won't load when Patch ia inatalled.

what do you mean by "incompatible with certain mods"? Did you add the dll directly to the mod? Or did you recompile it because there was already one in the mod?

@Bhruic

Patch seems incompatible with certain mods (Babylon 5, for one). Any possibility of a "fix" for this or is that not feasible?:confused:

PS: Patches' DL Pages also lack link to thread.

Any mod worth a pinch of salt would surely be 'modding' in most of these fixes anyway? Or do mods only like to change things that aren't broken?

sers,
is there a way to uninstall bhruic?

would be kinda nice, seems as BAT Is not working with it :/

cheers

guys does this effect multiplayer, and can i play it normal online?

I've used Bhruic's UOP in multiplayer games. As long as Everyone involved is patched the same.

JosEPh

To add to that, everyone must have a network or internet connection.

Wodan

I don't understand this BTS unofficial v3.13 patch. I have the authentic Civ4 Firaxis 3.13 patch - do I need this one as well? Or has the official patch replaced this one?

The official 3.13 patch still left some bugs unadressed, or even introduced new ones (like the missing culture display for buildings). Install it, and then apply this unofficial patch here to help with that. Check the first post to see what it fixes, and how to apply it.

I don't understand this BTS unofficial v3.13 patch. I have the authentic Civ4 Firaxis 3.13 patch - do I need this one as well? Or has the official patch replaced this one?

It's all made perfectly clear on pages 1 through 104 of this thread. Haven't you read those yet? :lol:

The patches have offically become unofficial, didn't you get the memo?

I finally decided to get BtS since it was only $20 now. Hopefully I can get started with a mere 3 patches.

The readme.txt has the details (from CvGameCoreDLLpatch-v1.11.zip)
This dll replaces the one located at

"C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Assets\CvGameCoreDLL.dll"

It is recommended to backup your current dll file (renaming it will work fine) before installing this version. Simply copy the new version into the same folder, making sure the game isn't currently running. After that, simply play the game!

Welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom