Achievement Saves (for the lazy and/or the frustrated people out there)

Well, here's my grinding-save for Panzer 'Shafernator' General. There's enough Faith banked to purchase 5 generals, so just rotate between a few unoccupied cities and do so. If you still need points towards the 100 victories, you can then add the final piece to the spaceship and win a Science Victory. (Or, if you just feel like being a dick, nuke Venice into glowing rubble and conquer it with one of the conveniently-placed Destroyers.)
BlackDragon_Shafernator

Well, here's my grinding-save for Panzer 'Shafernator' General. There's enough Faith banked to purchase 5 generals, so just rotate between a few unoccupied cities and do so. If you still need points towards the 100 victories, you can then add the final piece to the spaceship and win a Science Victory. (Or, if you just feel like being a dick, nuke Venice into glowing rubble and conquer it with one of the conveniently-placed Destroyers.)
BlackDragon_Shafernator

Much appreciated mate, thanks

BlackDragon_Shafernator

well i actually tried it and it says when i am trying to load it "required DLC not available "? Is it a save with some mods or sth ?

Greetings!

Am I the only who doesn't get the XCOM achievement from the save in the first post?

That one is RNG seed dependent.
Either try nuking a different hex or some different combat.

Hey, sorry for digging up the thread.
I hope I'm not to late, just found this forum and this thread yesterday :)

Does someone here have working savegames for:

-Modern Major-General (Win the Empires of the Smoky Skies scenario.)
-Last Crusade (Capture the city that built Petra using a Landship.)
-Conquest Of The World (As Alexander, defeat every known player by 350 BC.)

I know for the Modern Major General and Last Crusade Achivements are Savegames up in this Thread (from Option) But these two doesn't work for me. In the first, you loose your 3th title in the next turn, and in the second, the City with the Petra is already taken.

So, if someone has Savegames from this Achievs laying around, I would be gratefull if you could share them.

In before. Thanks a lot :)

Greets,
Feluna

I belive this Savegame is missing in the thread.

Austian Succession - (Beat the game on any difficulty as Maria Theresa.)
->Just ad the last Spaceship Part.

Attachments

• MariaT-Austia-science-preWin.Civ5Save
    1 MB · Views: 438
-Modern Major-General (Win the Empires of the Smoky Skies scenario.)
-Last Crusade (Capture the city that built Petra using a Landship.)
-Conquest Of The World (As Alexander, defeat every known player by 350 BC.)

Last Crusade can be a little gimmicky to get during a regular game, but the other two are so easy... you should be able to play the game and get the achievements yourself with little effort. In Smoky Skies, pick the leader with the production bonuses and you're set. For Alexander, just start a duel game, produce military units and send them straight to the AI until you take the capital. You should be able to get those two in no time.

Last Crusade can be a little gimmicky to get during a regular game, but the other two are so easy... you should be able to play the game and get the achievements yourself with little effort. In Smoky Skies, pick the leader with the production bonuses and you're set. For Alexander, just start a duel game, produce military units and send them straight to the AI until you take the capital. You should be able to get those two in no time.

Thanks for the tips :) I'll try it later.

FeiLing_DLC06_Oracle-Engineer.Civ5Save
Move the Great General towards Athens (for e.g. onto the Cotton tile SW) and have him consult the Oracle. Attack Ectabana with the Pikemen, then end the turn.
Grecian Formula (Win as Alexander) [0.2%]
Odysseus the Great Tactician (Win on King) [0.1%]
Know Thy Enemy (Consult the Oracle 2 times in a single game) [0.5%]
Reverse Engineer (Gain possession of 3 wonders by conquering cities in a single game) [0.1%]
Wonderwall (Build 3 wonders in the same city) [0.8%]

Please report if this actually grants Wonderwall too. I'd guess yes, but I'm not sure. If it works with this of course, the savegame below is redundant. So please tell me, thx.

It does. Thanks! :)

World Hall of Famer
Must be ranked as host in international games and has to have a production of 10000 or greater

Shaggy
Succesfully destroy 20 impies in deity difficulty

Commodos
Get the circus maximus national wonder built in B.C.

Prehistoric primitive
Gain any victory in a pangea in single player

World Hall of Famer
Must be ranked as host in international games and has to have a production of 10000 or greater

Shaggy
Succesfully destroy 20 impies in deity difficulty

Commodos
Get the circus maximus national wonder built in B.C.

Prehistoric primitive
Gain any victory in a pangea in single player

You posted on the wrong thread, I think you meant to post this on the thread of things that aren't an achievement but should be.

The Tithins save for my little pony isnt in the 7z file that I can see, is there another place to find this?

The Tithins save for my little pony isnt in the 7z file that I can see, is there another place to find this?

Yeah, the easiest and quickest way for you to get this is to fire the game up, pick Russia on a low difficulty, click on horseback riding and mash the next turn button until the achievement pops... this isn't a tough one, not sure why you'd need to download someone else's save to pull this one off... you should have it within minutes.

Hey I download the file from mega, and I have placed it under 'saves' 'singleplayer'

Is this the right spot?

Yeah

c:\Users\"username"\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\single\

Top Bottom