W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

-0blivion- said:
Some nice stuff you have there.

One question though - i was trying to use your resource pack, but it doesnt' have sugar, tobacco, oasis and tropical fruit in the right places, so i get titanium for tobacco, etc. I guess this is because it was made for PTW.

Yet i notice you have sugar and tobacco just fine there, and is there a place i can download a conquests compatible pack, because i don't need any of the extra resources. All i want is a resource and luxury pack to replace the standard graphics, and yours hit the bill. However, it is a bit tough when your tropical fruit is copper and your tobacco is titanium.
If you can spare a bit of time I will finish my new C3C resources and post them asap :)

Thanks very much.
The editor thing sounds like a bit too much of a challenge for a technically challenged person like me - i have to rely on people like you to help me out :D

Looking forward to see more units and other graphics from you.

OK, sorry to bother you again, and sound like a complete screw up, but when i tried to use the resources, there is just a big black box where the resource/food bonus/luxury should be.

I have the resource_shadows.pcx in there, so there can't be a problem with that.

Erm, :help:

-0blivion- said:
Thanks very much.
The editor thing sounds like a bit too much of a challenge for a technically challenged person like me - i have to rely on people like you to help me out :D

Looking forward to see more units and other graphics from you.
Oh its all a matter of trial and error ( and when you think you sorted everything out nicely expect more errors ;) ) - practice forges "masters".

Your FW190A v.1.0 unit is really good. I hope you make more decent WWII plane units.

Your Resources looks good, now if only I can figure out how to add them?

Oh and W.I.N.T.E.R is there no plan of an Danish infatry? ;)

To use these resources place it in the Conquests/Art folder (don't forget to backup the original resources prior to replacing it)

To edit the actual file you need at least psp4 and/or altenrate programs that can display pcx files.

To add resources in your editor is realtively simple: Open the biq file and go to edit: natural resources...

I presume you are longing for WWII Danes (with that exorbintantly large helmet?) Well I am quite slow with these, so it will take time for me to establish how soon I am done with my present to do list...

WWI:
Greek* 0/6 files
Irish 0/6 files

Russian* 0/6 files
Japanese* 6/6 files
Chinese* 0/6 files

Senegalese* 0/6 files
Askari 0/6 files

Royal Marine 0/6 files
Marineinfantrie 0/6 files

South American 0/6 files
Australian 0/6 files

WWII
Chinese Kuomintang 0/6 files
Chinese Chicom* 0/6 files
Italian 0/6 files
French 0/6 files

Spanish (Legión Nacionalista = 25%)
Japanese HMG* (?)
US Marines* (?)
Australian (?)
Skandinavian (?)
Danish (?)
Afrika Korps (?)
8th Army (?)

* unit already delivered by other artist

How about these first buds for the mod. LOL.

WWII
Chinese Chicom 0/6 files
Australian
Japanese HMG

And i think RT has done the US Marine already.

:lol: :clap: :worship:

Those canadian infantry audio files are great! They almost make me want to use Canada as a Civ just to have them in my game! :goodjob:

Midnight Piper said:
:lol: :clap: :worship:

Those canadian infantry audio files are great! They almost make me want to use Canada as a Civ just to have them in my game! :goodjob:
You can use this one as early wwi british infantry as well... or alternatively just make it the Iroquois Flavour Infantry

WWII
Chinese Chicom 0/6 files
Australian
Japanese HMG

And i think RT has done the US Marine already.

Am on it buds

Top Bottom