Units with lots of promotions

I've understood what's causing it. Start a new game after clearing the cache, delete civilization.ini and you won't experience any problem. What's causing this problem is gameoptions: there are some options which are hidden and disabled. One is Divine Prophets. Another is called Infinite Xp. These options mostly come from C2C but have been disabled for gameplay reasons or because they aren't fully working. Problem is that when another option is added in the dll and in gameoptions, if you don't clear your cache and delete civilization.ini, these disabled options can be accidentally become active. That's what happened when I've added Advanced Cargo Mod: the list of options in the configuration file gets screwed if you don't reset it. Hence you end up losing one of your selected options (say Civics Buildings for example) which gets replaced by this hidden option, in this case Infinite Xp, which is not intended to work in AND.

Eermm... Not sure if I fully understand... Clear the cache as well as delete the ini file? Which INI file? Will I have to re-enable Flying Camera and Debug Mode and so on after doing this?

Eermm... Not sure if I fully understand... Clear the cache as well as delete the ini file? Which INI file? Will I have to re-enable Flying Camera and Debug Mode and so on after doing this?

Yes.
Civilization.ini is the file to delete.
It's probably enough to delete the options entry in that file if you know what you're doing. It's that long 1 and 0 sequence. But I haven't tried deleting that entry only.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13062100 said:
Yes.
Civilization.ini is the file to delete.
It's probably enough to delete the options entry in that file if you know what you're doing. It's that long 1 and 0 sequence. But I haven't tried deleting that entry only.

Would copying-and-pasting the one I currently have work? Or would that cause problems? (I am still using rev674)

I don't think it'd be too terribly hard to re-add the lines for the flying camera and Debug mode though, I guess I'm just being lazy here :lol:

Would copying-and-pasting the one I currently have work? Or would that cause problems? (I am still using rev674)

I don't think it'd be too terribly hard to re-add the lines for the flying camera and Debug mode though, I guess I'm just being lazy here :lol:

It could probably work if you add a "1" at the end of that long string of 1 and 0 but I haven't tried.

Top Bottom