Princess Gladys of the Coritani : 3d animated era-specific leaderhead with pcxs

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator

Here is Princess Gladys of the Coritani, a British tribe based in the East Midlands in Roman times :) .

The download contains the following:
  • 3d animated era-specific leaderhead
  • All the relevant pcxs
  • Bonus GL_all "bubblehead" files to suit single and dual era scenarios (the main pcxs include the full four-era version)
  • Unique unit - the Coritani archer - A3 D1 M1 + enslave; replaces the regular archer
  • City list
  • Leaders list
  • Civilopedia entries for the Coritani tribe and the Coritani archer
  • rEURO and EUROWALL city graphics modified with city graphics in the ancient era that better suit the Coritani (first seen in my Iceni pack)

Visit the download thread at evo games

New from 29.05.06 : Gladys Medieval pcxs

Here we go again. Yet another babe to get suckered into alliances and one sided trade deals with. Weak. So weak. :shake:

So here I am, haven't logged on in a while, and I'm wondering, what's that Rob been up to?

And lo and behold, I log in and find this.

Sweet, so sweet. Love the stonehenge background, love the industrial era look, love all of it.

Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Sorry for the bump, but since Rob is away I can 't PM him... Anyone mind trying to make a set of PCX and what not of her Middle Ages head? Would work perfect for a leader I need in my fantasy mod....

In a brief revisit to Civfanatics, I noticed Goldflash's request - and done the pcxs, which are available in the first post ;) . Maybe I should be "Goldflash's who's in charge" for a day or so :mischief: .

I'm not actually "back" yet, just passing through :) .

Top Bottom