MOD bug, text bug and civics!

laurenthou

Chieftain
Hi. first, I cannot change my civics. I see but I cannot change the civics, no description of civics and no revolution button. I cant press cancel, i need to press escape button.

Second, I have multi Text bug everywhere. often its write TEXT_KEY and the word who is here.

third. Everybody dont want play with me on internet. Because why i connect, they see MOD before my name, but me I see MOD before their names. Everytime, before i am joining, the game say I have not the same version of the host... but i think he have 1 version of warlords. And when I play when the game is started, everybody say reboot because I bug the game. I want know why!

thanks for help.

-sry for my bad english

It sounds like you are running with mods which are not compatible with your version of the game. This is the most frequent cause of the kind of text problems you're reporting. Empty everything out of your custom assets folder and clear the game cache (or just do a clean install if you're not sure what you're doing). Make sure you don't load mods unless they are specifically listed as compatible with your version of civ, whether it's 1.61 or Warlords.

Top Bottom