W.i.n.t.e.r's Resources

W.i.n.t.e.r

Frozen!
Hi people, just the resources I am using in my game: Nothing too great but I like it if everything fits together (with exception of the whale ;)) All have a localisation tag except the fish and the whale... I use clay as a basic resource for simple structures, stone for later buildings/(small)wonders. Wood is a must for many advanced ship units - it is easily available from the start- but you will need to build roads to it for advanced vessels and units (basic units and buildings need no resource ever- this includes ports/airports) Rubber is not used by any major vehicle anymore (this resource became too important given all new custom foot units in my game)- instead very modern vehicles and planes will need Titanium... enjoy!!!

Versions 3 and 3.1 now available on CFC

& Download

Old Preview:

W.I.N.T.E.R,

Your recources look great. Do you know how to add Luxury items and have them show up in the City Luxury Box? Everytime I add them they show up at #32. Any help would be great. Feel free to email me at flyingninja@hotmail.com

FlyingNinja

Damn those look good. I was just about to release my new version with hippos, thinking they had never been done before. Not only did you beat me to it, but your look better!

Good job!:goodjob:

and nice bump!

Hmm, and I was about to ask about what each letter means

Cheers guys :) :) :) - the Edit is just to say that there won't be any new updates to this one in the foreseeable time. Novelties will apear in My Makings Thread :) (see sig)

The new Resources are:

Z=Zinc
C=Copper
N=Niquel
T=Titanium
W=Wood (Processed)
S=Stone
C=Clay
P=Papyrus
G=Germanium
Xo=Xenotech (Alien technology)
Ti=Timber
Gr=Grease
P=Paper
M=Munitions
A=Apples
B=Bananas
Fm=Fruit (mediterranean)
Ft=Fruit (tropical)
C=Corn
Co=Cotton
P=Pork
Sh=Sheep Wool
Se=Seal Furs
W=Walrus Teeth
F=Furs (Artic)
C=Coffe Beans
To=Tobaco
Pe=Pearls
J=Hade
xxx=Alcohol :D
Pl=Plutonium (needed for ICBMs)
G=Germanium
$=Silver
C=Cattle (Bison)
C=Cattle (Water Buffalo)
Dolphins
Rays
Sharks
Ri=Rhinos
H=Hippos (2x)
M=Moneys (2x)
W=Wolves (gives a minus in food yet a commerce plus)
Marble
Termites
Crocodile
Lion
Crab...

i thought it was a highly illegal drug...

:crazyeye: oh, and why do your hourses only have 3 legs?

oh, well that makes sense i suppose!

Top Bottom