Units for MansWork

The new heavies look good.

EDIT: nevermind.

These are really great tanks Gwendoline.

In class with Wyrmshadow indeed.
Have you got any more up your sleave ??

I have been looking high and low for British Cruiser Tank, Comet I (A34). The last of the Cruisers.

The only UK heavy I know about would be the Churchill and the Tortoise.. and I've never seen a model for the Tortoise. (but I do have a TOG)

I made a T-18 two nights ago, just waiting for sounds. T-24 will come soon enough.

The only UK heavy I know about would be the Churchill and the Tortoise.. and I've never seen a model for the Tortoise. (but I do have a TOG)

A TOG would be wild :)

Best,

Oz

Well , heavy babies it is then

But then T-18 and T-24 ain´t heavies....

Perhaps you would try out the last Russian Heavy T-10 Obyekt 730.
The last of the KV / Iosef Stalins.

The only UK heavy I know about would be the Churchill and the Tortoise

Yea, there weren't much acting heavies in british army, mostly prototype designes, less in models :sad:

I have some soviet models of BT-2, T-18, T-24, T-30, T-80 light interwar or ww2 tanks if you want
It seems we don't have civ3 units for these tanks

I'll not get involved in creation of light tanks. Wyrm is taking care of it himself right now. But I'd like to make one more superheavy tank, soviet KV-5. Just searching for model...

In case anyone doesn't know what the TOG was:

The Tank, Heavy, TOG 2 was a prototype British super-heavy tank design produced in the early part of the Second World War in case the battlefields of northern France turned into a morass of mud, trenches and craters as had happened during the First World War.

The second design to come out of the Special Vehicle Development Committee, or as it was called "The Old Gang", the TOG 2 was similar to the TOG 1 and kept many of its features but mounted the latest tank gun, the QF 17-pounder (76.2 mm). Instead of the track path arrangement of the TOG 1 which was like that of the First World War British tanks, the track path was lower on the return run and the doors were above the tracks. Ordered in 1940, built by Foster's of Lincoln, the prototype ran for the first time in March 1941.
Although equipped the same electro-mechanical drive as the TOG 1, the TOG 2 used twin generators and no problems were reported. It was modified to include among other things a change from the unsprung tracks for a torsion bar suspension and as the TOG 2* trialled successfully in May 1943. No further development occurred, although a shorter version, the TOG 2 (R) was mooted. The TOG 2 can be seen at the Bovington Tank Museum.

Top Bottom