Greater Europe - People of the Old World

viregel why arent you ever online on steam god dammit i want to talk to you

As you might've figured, he is quitting modding(probably because something popped up in real life, maybe he moved to Sealand).

Which is sad...

He is probably studying....

So the chances to see a civ centered around Livonia got even slimmer huh..

Well a civ based on Teutonic Order(ca. 1300.) could be also pretty cool, here's for hoping! :)

Didn't Greater Europe make a Sealand civilization? I can't find it in the OP but I still have the file.

Yep. I'm hoping someone will revamp it with the ocean cities code that framedarchitect developed.

I woudn't hold my breath if I were you...

I just kind of try to think positive ya know, but in all fairness I do understand that it really has a snowball's chance in sauna, so no breath holding here. Although the lack of interest from modders continues to puzzle me somewhat, especially since it really is among the last completely untouched areas in Europe so far. I can only guess that it is hard to find an interesting enough leader.. and if set around 13. century it would be a real patchwork "empire" Öselian raiders, Teutons, Estonians, Livonians, Latvians..

I meant that mostly because this thread is dead. As in, the creator stated that he won't be making any more civilizations and the ones that were done here were passed over to other modders.

For the teutons, it's not that hard of a chance really, I could actually swear I've seen teutonic knights somewhere...

So the chances to see a civ centered around Livonia got even slimmer huh..

Well a civ based on Teutonic Order(ca. 1300.) could be also pretty cool, here's for hoping! :)

:mischief:

/5char

Top Bottom