New Civilisations Index

It's been awhile since this list has been updated

I think it might be because the custom civ overview at the wiki kind of covers what this list was suppose to do..

Not really. This is much easier to use when making an icon than the wiki, considering you can just have a quick look and see what's been used and what's not inside your desired color range.

Yeah, wrong thread DarthStarkiller, this is simply a (now outdated) list of released civs. Though, the sorting by region/CulDiv culture and ancient era is really nice - don't know if the wiki has something similar.

Wallachia (Mircea I) replaces Bucharest by Pelusium. Erhm. Right. :cool:

The Anasazi have sort of been off limits since it was revealed that they were opposed to their inclusion in a video game when Firaxis tried to have the Pueblo in BNW. I'm sure there's a civ somewhere, but most modders tend to avoid them out of respect for their wishes

The Anasazi have sort of been off limits since it was revealed that they were opposed to their inclusion in a video game when Firaxis tried to have the Pueblo in BNW. I'm sure there's a civ somewhere, but most modders tend to avoid them out of respect for their wishes

Forgive me for resurrecting what is basically a dead thread, but I believe the reason the Pueblo were opposed to a Puebloan civ was because Firaxis wanted to have Popé as the leader, but to them he was an important spiritual figure and god-like. So if the Anasazi were made instead of the Puebloans, with a fictional leader, that problem would be avoided.

Forgive me for resurrecting what is basically a dead thread, but I believe the reason the Pueblo were opposed to a Puebloan civ was because Firaxis wanted to have Popé as the leader, but to them he was an important spiritual figure and god-like. So if the Anasazi were made instead of the Puebloans, with a fictional leader, that problem would be avoided.

Except the Pueblo also object to the name Anasazi. It's just not happening.

Where is the list of Australian and Oceanian civs? Where is the list of fictional civs? Wasn't here one before?

You will need to look through the new civilizations section here.
I know. I was looking for an explanation. Like, maybe there is a new list somewhere while this one is abandoned. That would still not explain why the civs that were previously on this list are now absent from it.

Top Bottom