Vox Pop über-mod - how to piece together for Mac?

bayonetbrant

Chieftain
So apparently there's a DLL that's a key component of the mod and that creates some dependencies for some of the other mods going in place.

But I'm running into issues even w/o the DLL just trying to put some of these in place individually

the master list is over here
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=528034

Specifically, I'm looking at these
Community Balance Patch:
This mod completely overhauls the game by rebalancing policies, leaders, buildings, wonders, and more! Includes new systems, such as Monopolies and Corporations, and entirely new game concepts! Created by the Community Patch Project Team.
City-State Diplomacy Mod, by Gazebo:
Adds new ways to interact with City-States: Diplomatic Units, United Nations, Diplomatic Victory, City-State Quests, AI Difficulty and more. Created by Gazebo. You can find more information here.
Civ 4 Diplomacy Features, by Putmalk:
Adds Vassal States, Map and Tech trading, and more. Created by Putmalk. You can find more information here. Recently updated by Putmalk - see downloads folder below for the (1a) standalone copy of C4DF (to be used alongside the CP).
More Luxuries, by Barathor:
Barathor's More Luxury Mod enhances gameplay, and is part of the CBP experience. Includes additional luxuries, with custom graphics and artwork, that expand the diversity of available resources in the game.
CBP - Compatibility Mod (EUI Version):
This mod makes the CBP and all mods listed after it (above) compatible. Use this version if you have installed the CBP version of EUI.
CBP - Compatibility Mod (No-EUI Version):
This mod makes the CBP and all mods listed after it (above) compatible. Use this version if you are not using the CBP version of EUI.
Enhanced User Interface:
Enhanced User Interface offers a complete rework of Civ 5's user interface. This mod is not required by the Community Patch Project, but most Project users prefer it. It is included with the Automatic Installer, but will have to be installed manually if you wish to use it with just the Community Patch. Please note that your decision to use (or not use) EUI changes what Project files you should install, and may include additional steps (such as the deletion of lua files). To download EUI, please click here: Latest EUI Version

Has anyone had any luck trying to install / use any of these on a Mac?

I'm fully-updated to the latest Campaign Edition from the App Store but I don't mind jumping over to the Steam version if I have to in order to get these to work.

Thanks!

I am trying to figure out the same thing... Really wish there was better support for Mac users :(

Top Bottom