Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Has anyone else noticed the Classical Era policies opening early when using the Chimu? In my test game upon choosing my first policy I was able to open Patronage etc - the issue is not presenting without the Chimu enabled.

Any ideas? I'd provide logs but they've already been overwritten what with testing the issue.

Has anyone else noticed the Classical Era policies opening early when using the Chimu? In my test game upon choosing my first policy I was able to open Patronage etc - the issue is not presenting without the Chimu enabled.

Any ideas? I'd provide logs but they've already been overwritten what with testing the issue.

That's a good one. I didn't build the lua for the Chimu (with the exception of the "get 0.35 Artist points when you sac a Worker" script) so I'm not sure what's in it, but I would suggest that that's a lua issue.

How is the Igorot going through? I haven't been in the forums for quite a bit.

The Igorot are in design mode. It's a bit heady to design a mountain team since, you know, mountains are impassable.

Doesn't Gedemo have a civ that allows civilian units to move on mountains?

The Igorot are in design mode. It's a bit heady to design a mountain team since, you know, mountains are impassable.

I didn't remember a mountain passing unit though you must have design one behind the scenes or I didn't see it.

Doesn't Gedemo have a civ that allows civilian units to move on mountains?

That's part of the problem. You want your civ to feel like a mountain civ but also not to step all over other mountain civs (Tibet, Nepal, etc)

It says on the Chimu's steam page that CL is planning on releasing a Tlingit civ - any word on this?

I presumed that the Tlingit unit model that was posted was going to be given to the Salish due to the lack of PNW models - now that the Tlingit are planned does that leave the Salish stranded once more?

It says on the Chimu's steam page that CL is planning on releasing a Tlingit civ - any word on this?

Yes, it's the next one* on my roster. We are collabing with Firebug to build the ultimate coastal raiding civ.

I presumed that the Tlingit unit model that was posted was going to be given to the Salish due to the lack of PNW models - now that the Tlingit are planned does that leave the Salish stranded once more?

It would be wrong to steal a model that Firebug requested and plunk it into another civ. That said, we're looking into converting the model to work with the Salish so that they can get a release. Hopefully at the same time!

*which means nothing.

Apologies, I of course meant that it would be used with appropriate edits and whatnot :p

Good to hear that we'll be seeing more PNW civs in any case - looking forward to both of their releases!

Apologies, I of course meant that it would be used with appropriate edits and whatnot :p

So, then, yes, as soon as I can either learn to do it myself or get someone to do it, hopefully within the month!

Yes, it's the next one* on my roster. We are collabing with Firebug to build the ultimate coastal raiding civ.

It would be wrong to steal a model that Firebug requested and plunk it into another civ. That said, we're looking into converting the model to work with the Salish so that they can get a release. Hopefully at the same time!

*which means nothing.

Judging by the fact "Tlingit" is listed under Next Up on the Chimu workshop page, i should be safe to say that i am Collabing with Colonialist Legacies to make a Tlingit civ. I think the general idea was it would be released alongside or close to the Salish.

The jig is up! Good eye there Tranquil. I guess I should paradropping down some hype from the heavens in that case:

WHAAAA-
What's that? I've never seen that before in my life? nothing to do with me.
*jumps out window*

The jig is up! Good eye there Tranquil. I guess I should paradropping down some hype from the heavens in that case:

Yes! another Pacific Northwest civ planned! Add the Nootka and Kwakiutl and I will be happy.

I should probably mention that currently, this day only, I'm having an AMA on r/civ.

But.....what about Mexico? None of the Mexico's have been updated and are now over a year or more out of date. I'm worried if I fire up Benito I'll crash.

But.....what about Mexico? None of the Mexico's have been updated and are now over a year or more out of date. I'm worried if I fire up Benito I'll crash.

Can't speak for CL, but the reason we're slow with our update is we're wanting to redesign our Mexico a bit. The original was a bit hastily designed, so it doesn't sit together as nicely as we'd want

Top Bottom