1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

1247. You wonder why Zulus don't control all of Africa with all those Impis
1248. How the hell did Russia go into space ahead of Poland, did they deliberately not pick Rationalism
1249. Brazil proposed the International Games but lost to Germany because they weren't in their GA

1250: You think the UK has more spies than any other country.

1251: You start trying to steal technologies more often and rely on the OP civilizations more.
1252: You start considering "they" a religion.

1253: You wonder why world leaders don't just download the InfoAddict app to their smartphone to instantly know the exact economic and military capabilities of all other nations.

1254: You sometimes dream of it ><

This. I've had it for a couple of times. I mean, it's not that illogical because I often play around 2 hours before I go to sleep and it's still grinding your brains when laying in bed, but it's really weird in the morning :lol: I would understand it if some parts of my game would appear in a way, but sometimes I dream complete new games. Crazy.

Your friend walked into a room, took something and walked out and your brain couldn't accept what had happened because you were expecting him to do it in turns.

Your friend walked into a room, took something and walked out and your brain couldn't accept what had happened because you were expecting him to do it in turns.

Now you think you should have not done open borders treaty

1255: You're afraid a RL civilization will win a victory and not click "Just One More Turn", thus bringing the world to an end.

1259: You wonder how that missionary was killed on North Sentinel Island because everyone knows missionaries get captured not killed
1260: You are in a checkout line and you ask if you can purchase your items with Faith
1261: You see teenagers hanging out near your house and ask them if they are planning to declare war
1262: You have lots of other strategy games you have barely started playing but you still decide to conquer the world as Montezuma on a huge map for the third time
1263: Your Facebook friend posts asking for health advice and you suggest that they pillage a trading post

It has arrived

1.You fret that no one will post on this thread because they are too busy playing Civ V.
2. Your mad about hexagons.
3. You play previous civs and wonder why the leaders arent talking.
4. You scream from Mt. Everest how awsome this game is.
V. You insist that everyone still replace 5 with V.
1264. You say that you play civilization V too much before it has come out.
1265. You try to finish all your homework for the rest of the week so you can play non-stop.
1266. You've learned a new language just from civ 5 diplomacy.
1267. When playing risk, you get angry when someone has more than 1 unit in a territory.
1268. You end this post so you can finish #1265

Moderator Action: Fixed clue numbering -- Browd

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom