What We Know About Brave New World

Updated - thanks Wodan, Anandus and Heinage

Roman Conquest of Greece resulted in Roman victory thus Greece became part of the Roman Empire

Which is entirely possible, most likely there was a miss communication with the artist

Which is entirely possible, most likely there was a miss communication with the artist

Yeah, but those are damn fine Legions. The artwork looks so good I don't even care the greeks took a beating.

Yeah, but those are damn fine Legions. The artwork looks so good I don't even care the greeks took a beating.

indeed, it is like most of the wonder pic fantastic

I really hope they bring back vassal states and capitulation. I think that's the only major thing missing from Civ IV.

While I've never played Civ IV (heresy, I know), I have read a bit about vassals, and I like the concept. I've never been a huge warmonger, so I don't really enjoy slogging through every single city of an opposing civ just to make sure they don't stab me in the back later when I'm not paying attention. Having a rival surrender and become a vassal sounds like a great alternative, and I've been hoping they'd add it since G+K was first announced.

~R~

There are still many different native American Tribes and leaders that could be included.

Mexico could also be a possible new Civ.

Vietnam is a possibility, and they could get a bonus from jungle.

Israel could be interesting

Inuit would also be rather interesting too

New civilizations
my opinion:

1-Poland
2-Assiria
3-Portugal
4-Brazil
5-Belgium
6-Zulu
7-Canada
8-Indonesia
9-Israel

it's hard to predict, but in other hand who left out there to be picked..?:) Maybe Italy? Morocco?

I think you're in the wrong topic, speculation on possible civs are discussed here :)
This topic is for confirmed info.
My Gosh you are right, didn't see that, i'mm sorry for my post

Roman Conquest of Greece resulted in Roman victory thus Greece became part of the Roman Empire

I'm well aware of that, but as a Greek, I find it unfitting that they would show the Parthenon under Roman conquest, rather than at its apogee during the Golden Age of Athens.

Moderator Action: This thread is to discuss what we know about the new expansion, with links to verify material. This thread is not for historical discussions nor for guessing about what might be. There are plenty of threads for those discussions. Please refrain from having those discussions here.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

In the rockpapershotgun.com article Ed Beach said that
"based on the different types of museums you have"
So we will have different types of museums for the different types of artifacts?

Whoa whoa whoa... The Civ that builds the WC ultimately controls it?!

Top Bottom