RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up for okcupid dating site partly out of curiosity, partly out of boredom, and partly in hopes of meeting a nice girl that is dating/relationship material.

Anyways, my rant is that the site is terrible (I'm not mad, cause I really wasn't super serial about the whole thing to begin with) and have only had a total of 8-9 profile visits in an entire week. Kinda lame (I'm not some hideous scaly man-fish). Is this typical? Is it because I haven't been on the site for very long? What's the deal with these things?

I filled out the profile stuff, answered about 60 info questions, have 4 decent pics up (god I'm reminding myself too much of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite...) and still nobody is even VIEWING my profile. FYI this is probably the gayest rant I've ever composed. I can live with that though.

I cant even get a decent speedtest to complete right as the internet has been cutting in and out for weeks now.

People using the rants thread to rant about their internets speed :mad:.

Luckily it was a twenty-something year old, and it wasn't in front of them. They heard the cake fall (one of my co-workers kinda screamed), but they didn't see it. Miraculously, it was partially salvageable, as my co-worker got a hand to it on the way down, which meant it landed the right way up, and still had it's tin wrapping on. We ditched the half with the handprint and divvied the rest up.

And gave them a free bottle of champagne.

Apparently 'birthday cake dropping' rates somewhere in between 'spilling a drink on a customer' and 'dropping a fork down between a customer's pants and their exposed behind as they lean forward'.

Finally. A dream where I got to go to Belle Hades and not get permabanned from there....
...But they were in the god damn STONE AGE!!! :mad:

Damn you, James Cameron, for your anti-technology subliminal messaging! [pissed]

It is 3am here right now and I can't get to sleep due to stomach problems that are keeping me awake. This problem that I am having is affecting my work quite badly and it is very frustrating that nothing has been done to help me with it.

This is the last time I ever cancel plans based on the weather forecast. I was supposed to be outside all day today and last night the forecast was calling for thunderstorms, so I canceled my plans. Naturally, the forecast doesn't come to fruition and it's beautiful day. Good work Billy boy. :cry:

I'm not even jealous of you two with 17 mbps speeds because you have Comcast :smug:

Anyway, my rant is that I had a headache, and it was far too hot out to enjoy the fair as much as I could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom