Isn't it funny when they're going to attack you.

Carthage did that and lost both their cities.
Carthage had two cities?:confused:

Then they take a look at your units, and just leave.

I had a huge Carthaginian army massing outside my city. Catapults, Swordsmen, archers, and LOTS of them. I quickly bought a bunch of units, changed my production, and got a lot of archers, etc, up to the front pretty quick.

So they took this huge army....and just left.

I love it when this happens. Because I know they'll be taking their huge army somewhere else and probably leaving their home cities unguarded.

Carthage did that and lost both their cities.

Actually, I usually hate it when this happens. I want them to DoW me so I can stomp them and take a couple of cities without taking the diplo hit for starting the war myself and being called a warmonger.

Do you know of anyone who can fight a two front war successfully?

Ive done it many times, 3 fronts sometimes, to keep runaways distracted. The AI just isnt smart about units, and GnK made war easier if anything thanks to unit durability. If we are looking for historical records, lets not.

I actually want them to fight me, then upgrade everything and destroy everything they had come to assault me with. Happened last game against Askia (Immortal).

I almost felt bad for Askia, since after he lost the other two civs almost annihilated him completely. I had to request for peace against Siam so I would take Askia's capital instead of Siam (lolol). Well, it was a good deal considering I only gave 200 gold for it. Wouldn't want Siam to be the runaway civ here.

Top Bottom