The Civilization Gaming Network (CGN)

orange

Chieftain
<FONT face="Georgia">Hey, the Civilization Gaming Network is about 1/2 the size of CivFanatics, and has about 1/3 of the posters. However, we do a little broader discussion on games that are like Civ (Call to Power series, AoK, Dinosaurs, Europa Universalis)

If you're interested, come take a look. We have many friendly posters and mods...and most of our posters are between 15 and 20 (about half of us brits, and half being American or Canadian)

Btw: you may know me from Apolyton..."orange" (OrangeSfwr)...or CGN..."Sunday Mourning"...or Dotw..."Lionheart" (Libya)

</FONT f>

------------------
The Civilization Gaming Network (CGN)

Originally posted by orange:
We have many friendly posters and mods

Maybe friendly so some, favoritism is in high use here by the admin, so don't ever reply to an insult by anyone from the U.K. or you're banned, BOOM

<FONT face="Georgia">That's not true, bridges. You broke the rules, and we were lenient with you until you went to far.

And what you're saying doesn't even make sense. The main mods at CGN are almost all Americans. Chris Wilkinson and Provost are English, but Reis, me, Dark Cloud, ColonyPod, etc. are not.

You're right we do show favouritism...we like people that don't spam, threadjack, and post like crazy to increase their post count and we dislike those that do. Guilty as charged.</FONT f>

Wrong Sunday, I did spam, but only in response to Pedro (from the U.K.)'s spams/insults against me, and I got banned, but Pedro didn't.

There was at LEAST one spam by Pedro for every spam of mine, and you guys all repeatedly refer to Pedro as a spammer, but Chris wouldn't ban him, because they live in the same town (I think), or at least the same country.

*Laughs Maniacally for a few minutes*

Yes, CGN does supposedly have problems, but for some reason it is still up after the deadline for closing already passed.

This is officially ridiculous!!! I've just taken a BIG step toward "seeing it all". We're hosting an argument that's spilled over from a different site.

Please clean up your own messes. Civfanatics isn't a toilet.

------------------
Listen, strange women lying around in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system government.

gjts00, that's actually very common... especially if you visit Apolyton Off-topic and ACOL random chat.

Cross-site arguments happen all the time.

As for CGN...I wonder how long more we have till something happens...

------------------
Visit the Civilization Gaming Network & Forums

Top Bottom