A better wonder than Prora?

Bad Tölz?

Palazzo Governo?

I think the "No swastikas, deathcamps, etc" policy of Paradox is enough. No point of pretending like faschism didn't happen or that it wasn't seen as the salvation of humaity by many people at the time.

I'm actually fine with Prora. If you want an Autocracy wonder, a huge, ugly bread and circuses monstrosity isn't such a bad choice . It might be a bit redundand with all the happiness you can get from defense and military buildings, but it lets you get golden ages faster and helps defend against Dictatorship of the Proletariat. Valley of the Fallen might be a better aesthetic choice, but the bonus doesn't need changing. I'm far more disappointed with the new Kremlin. I still try to get it for the free policy, but he +50% armor production is pretty useless.
I'm against the Autobahn because the Nazis get far to much credit for them, as GAGA Extrem correctly pointed out, and I'm also against Brandenburg Gate because the last thing that Autocracy needs is more focus on the military.

Yeah, as far as gameplay goes the Kremlin is the only ideology wonder I really hate. I think it would be better if they went with the "receive X for every Y" pattern they've got going with SoL and Prora; not entirely sure what that would be though.

Statue of Liberty and Prora are strong pick ups and worthy of an Engineer rush regardless of what victory condition you're going for, it should be the same with the Kremlin.

Yeah, as far as gameplay goes the Kremlin is the only ideology wonder I really hate. I think it would be better if they went with the "receive X for every Y" pattern they've got going with SoL and Prora; not entirely sure what that would be though.

Statue of Liberty and Prora are strong pick ups and worthy of an Engineer rush regardless of what victory condition you're going for, it should be the same with the Kremlin.

Freedom and Autocracy both have wonders that have more or less synergy with their resepctive Ideology's tenets and are useful regardless of the victory you're pursuing. Statue of Liberty enhances Civil Society and Universal Suffrage, and Prora gives a large late game happiness boost for conquest or more frequent Golden Ages. Order is rather flexible in BNW and has both tenets that benefit tall or wide empires and the wonder should reflect that. I think a very useful and appropriate bonus for the Kremlin would be +25% for :c5food:/:c5production: from internal trade routes. It meshes well with the theme of a controlled and self-contained economy and can both be used to better equalize or specialize your cities. If that bonus turns out to be weak, throw in an additional trade route and a free unique trade unit that can only be used for routes between your own cities.

That is a fantastic idea and I'll keep it in mind when I get around to commissioning an artist to help get a mod done for this.

Top Bottom