No gold income.What to do???

Subotai777

Warlord
I am playing Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack,Giant earth.I have problem with no gold income,even -gold.What to do in the begining of game to have gold income.Even my science tech is slow.I am playing warlord level.Other civilizations get pantheon very early from start of game.I have tought that warlord is easy.Can someone help and explain me what to do???

Don't build more units or buildings than your income can handle, basically. Gone are the days where you could easily afford almost everything.

That said, unless you have good gold producing luxuries it can be really tough, try to sell resources to AI for gpt or setup caravans to nearest CS or AI.

Get caravans up and running shortly after you're first able to, if you have other civs or city-states near you.

I've actually had far less of a gold problem since BNW than I did before because trade routes get you gold without having to trade off working food or production tiles.

Get caravans up and running shortly after you're first able to, if you have other civs or city-states near you.

I've actually had far less of a gold problem since BNW than I did before because trade routes get you gold without having to trade off working food or production tiles.

Well hopefully you start with some luxury resources you can get some nice gold from, but if not then caravans are your best friend. If it's severely bad then hurry to Currency

What civ are you playing? It's more common on that map/scenario because it does realistic starts with realistic resources (Some civ might spawn with no luxuries or gold resources near it's capitol, while another civ can spawn by a few luxuries).

I am playing Byzantine on Giant earth map from Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack.I have notice that there are no gold resources in this map(i have saw that with in-game-editor).

Top Bottom