• Songhai - Askia

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Venice - Enrico Dandolo

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

livsbrand

Warlord
Hey gals and guys! Note that heat #4 is still going, but since I want to fit in in the finale tomorrow, we're starting the last remaining heat right now! Thank you all for voting!

Edit: Heat #4 is now finished and the following civs have made it to the final; Korea, Assyria, the Maya, Poland, the Aztecs, the Inca and England. If the runner-up in this heat is to qualify, it will need to get a minimum of 10 votes.

Rules:
*In the coming five days I will post one heat per day. The winner of each heat qualifies for the Grand Finale of the Battle of the Civs, along with the three best runner-ups.
*Each heat will be active for one day.
*I will not try to balance the heats. The civilizations for each heat will be picked randomly by me (until the last heat, which will come down to a process of elimination).
*You will vote for any reason you like. Do you live in the area this civ represent? Are you in love with looking like a fried egg when playing as Assyria? Is island hopping as Carthage the only type of game that interests you? Do you only enjoy blasting through the tech tree as Korea or Babylon? Do you think Gandhi is so damn cute you just wanna pinch his little nose? Anything goes!

Wow, so far 100% of the 1 people who have voted in this poll support Ethiopia!
But seriously, great UB that basically guarantees a religion + great UU + UA that allows you to go tall or wide = no choice other than Ethiopia.

I chose Mongolia because they'd established the biggest continental empire of all time, and the biggest cavalry force in the world

I went Brazil because I like a culture game and they are well made with abilities that all synergize together.

... but honestly, I also want to point at denmark and laugh like Nelson Muntz from the simpsons.

I like getting an extra reward for killing stuff, and since the Pracinha comes a bit late, I'll give my vote to Askia.

Congratulations to Poland, the Inca and England! Poland won heat #4 and make it through, while the Inca and England are tied at 10 votes for a runner-up spot. I chose to include them both in the final, which means that the runner-up in this heat now needs to get to 10 votes to qualify for the final. Babylon, however, are out. Keep voting!

I've always just liked france, their symbol, colors, and language. So I voted for them. But ethiopa is also pretty good.

Top Bottom