How often do you have time to play Civ?

I play on the weekends. Work, kids, wife, bicycle riding and other hobbies compete with CIV for time.

An hour or so a day (sometimes none), maybe more on the weekend. Also while the family watches shows like "Say Yes To The Dress" (I'm the only guy in my house).

Same as troublmaker. Well, not 16 hours, but I don't tend to pick up saved games so I will finish a game in one sitting which results in a similar pattern of playing a ton one day then not playing at all for others.

maybe two hours daily, sometimes three if I have enough time, but I play it every day since it came out.

I work usually between 50 and 60 hours per week, and I prefer marathon games on huge maps. That said, I usually have one complete game per week, lasting over most of my weekend. If I have more time off or take off sick, I'll get a bit of extra civ time in.

I'll admit I probably played Civ V too much instead of studying this past year. Though I still got good grades, it ate up a ton of time (as Civ IV did for the past 8 years). I usually played ~4 hours on weekdays and ~6-7 hours on weekends (per day).

Now that it's summer on the days I play I usually get in up to 7 hours. Since I'll be entering college this fall I'll probably have a lot less time, unless there's a gaming club that's into Civilization. :3

I sometimes grab half hour in my lunch break

at home, i tend to have to fit it around the wife, but if she is watching her soaps then i boot it up..

Less than I actually spend! Over the last few months I've probably clocked up 20+ hours a week - mad, given that I have full-time job and plenty of committments.

Once or twice after work for about 3 hours (while the wife watches her TV shows) and once over the weekend for a morning or evening if I'm not tied up. We have two weddings to attend next week, the 7th and 8th this year!

My wife and 1 year old usually go to bed by 9pm. Then I play video games til about midnight. So 3 hours a day with maybe a couple more on weekends. But I rarely play civ. I play a lot of other games, anything from dead space to nba2k13 to master of orion.

My wife and 1 year old usually go to bed by 9pm. Then I play video games til about midnight. So 3 hours a day with maybe a couple more on weekends. But I rarely play civ. I play a lot of other games, anything from dead space to nba2k13 to master of orion.

ha when i first got bts, my wife was going bed at 9.00pm

im ashamed to say for the first week i was sneaking into bed at 2am!!!, frightening really.

I have a 7 week old, so my game time is basically zero. I get an hour here and there when mommy and baby go to grandma's, but I'm usually expected to come along, so to keep peace I just go.

Sometimes I have a "headache" though and need to "get some sleep"

Wow! Wives, kids... I haven't been able to play for a few days and I'm crying like a baby. I need a good ol' 5 hour+ session soon or I fear I might die.

As much time as I can find. The school holidays are still going, so I kill my boredom with world domination.

Being a high school student, I find myself having plenty of time :D
Just after school's out I play two hours, in the weekends I play like maybe 4-5 hours.
But, as I now have holidays, I have time to play ALL DAY EVERY DAY BABY

I play way too much, at least in my opinion. I'd say I play around three hours each night, and sometimes 8 hours on Saturdays and Sundays [each]. I'm addicted :(

I really need to clean my apartment...

Top Bottom