help using Hotkeys please

FinnMcCool

Crazy in the right way...
I've customized several air units not to use the air missions, since they aren't immobile. Helicopter for one. UFOs also. Since it isn't immobile, it can move anywhere on the map, but since it doesn't use the air missions, you can't move it with the mouse. You have to use the numpad keys to move it.

Only, my laptop doesn't have a numpad area. Any ideas on how to use the numpad region moves? The keyboard does have up, down, left, right; and when I turn numlock ON, 6,7,8,9 does work; but 5,4,3,2 doesn't work.

How do I move a unit "NW" (numpad 1) without a numpad?

Thanks, I don't want to be limited to my desktop! (piece of kack anyway)

I just gotta say, the reason no one has answered this is probly cuz everyone assumed at some point I'd just try every key in every combination, which is what I did.

Home, PgUp, End, PgDn. (the goto works exactly like a mouse, and can't be used for mobile air units...)

If I can't find the answer in this forum, it will at least spur me on to find it myself. Thanks guys! :cool:

At least now I can use my UFOs on my laptop, heheh...

Hmm normaly it should be possible to activate a kind of numpad on your laptopkeybord by pressing a kind of special action button. This numpad should be somewhere on your normals keys.... That's the only way I can think of solving your problem.
If your laptop is not able to do so I think I can't halp you...

i think that they are:
"q","w","e","a","s","d","z","x" and "c"
but i dont know if that right or not...

Top Bottom