Varangian guard (7th October 2007)

Real nice Rob! But, there's a pallette problem. Civcolour shows up on the Axe and Helmet. Shame given the huge quality of this unit Rob!

Real nice Rob! But, there's a pallette problem. Civcolour shows up on the Axe and Helmet. Shame given the huge quality of this unit Rob!
I didn't notice that in gameplay, so that's a pity. However, at least in the mod, it's a Byzantine only unit, and the Byzantines are coloured red, so if anything, it'll show up as blood ;) .

That is so bad ass.

Well, this could be fixed by palette editing, I guess. :)

So, who can I slay now? ...

Thanks guys, and particularly nice to see Hrafnkell around ;) !!

Very fine indeed - and just in time for the mod I'm working on. :)
Oz
Then look out for the next Anno Domini patch due out in a couple of days - it includes some other new units done by me, including a European swordsman and spearman, which might also come in handy.

Sweet! Thanks, Rob!

Wow, he can hold that axe in one hand!

Then look out for the next Anno Domini patch due out in a couple of days - it includes some other new units done by me, including a European swordsman and spearman, which might also come in handy.

Excellent & thank you!

-Oz

Wow, he can hold that axe in one hand!

Can't weigh that much more than the splitting maul we have at home. That thing is pushing 20 pounds, and I can carry that in one hand. However, I'd probably dislocate my shoulder if I tried swinging it one handed.

Very cool unit.

!!! A much appreciated unit, and beautiful to boot! Yay!

As to the other new units in Anno Domini Redux, you won't be releasing them separately here, will you?

Will you be able to fiddle with the pallette to fix the little civcolour errors at some time? :)

Top Bottom