Civilizations by ldvhl

Right on. Properly terrified my wife, who has no appreciation for the awesomeness of the Selk'nam.

Update: the Tehuelche have been sent off to Senshi for compilation. Please be tenatively and moderately hype.

There seems to be texture errors with the Amalek. If I move my arrow over Agag's icon, a message keeps popping up, about missing texture or something similar. Check out this picture, Amalek completed the Great Lighthouse, their icon is not showing

Attachments

• 20160515175243_1.jpg
    20160515175243_1.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 3,394
That looks like I'm missing an image the game is trying to reference. I don't know what it's trying to pull in that situation - any chance you might have your mod list and logs? This might actually be an EUI thing if EUI is referencing something proprietary?

Or, more likely, I didn't reference a file properly...

Also, thanks for playing one of my mods! I'm flattered!

That looks like I'm missing an image the game is trying to reference. I don't know what it's trying to pull in that situation - any chance you might have your mod list and logs? This might actually be an EUI thing if EUI is referencing something proprietary?

Or, more likely, I didn't reference a file properly...

Also, thanks for playing one of my mods! I'm flattered!

I'm using the Community Patch, most of JFD, Colonialist Legacies, MoreCivs, LastSword, also DJSHenninger, MayorS, Ryanjames, Danmacsch, AgressiveWimp, Leugi, TarcisioCM, Tomatekh, LITE, Uighur_Caesar

How to find the game logs?

Here is the beginning of Database

Spoiler :
[8468.203] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[8468.203] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[8502.265] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[8503.796] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[8511.359] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[8511.359] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[8512.734] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[8526.234] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[8526.234] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[8526.234] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[8528.656] Failed Validation.
[8529.093]

and XML
Spoiler :
[8526.218] **** Validating Game Database *****
[8528.656] Performing Localization Checks
[8528.656] Checking Tag Format...
[8528.656] Note: Tags must only use [A-Z_] characters, start with 'TXT_KEY_', and be under 128 characters long.
[8528.671] Validating UnitGameplay2DScripts
[8528.671] Missing Entry for UNIT_BARBARIAN_HORSEMAN
[8528.671] **** VALIDATION FAILED *****
[8528.671] Validation Took 2.451485 seconds
[8529.093] **** Validating Prefetch Process *****
[8529.093] **** Validation Success *****
[8529.093] SetGlobalActionInfo
[8529.093]

I'm not sure if these are helpful

Possibly? I think I'm going to have to bug the EUI folks to see what's up. Thanks Guandao!

Sounds like I saved it with the wrong DDS settings then. My next day off work is Wednesday, I'll see if I can fix it then. Thanks Klisz!

Does anybody know how to remove the lens flare from the following photo? I'm trying to get the Tecumseh LH together and this is the major hiccup.

Here's the photo:

LS got it covered. Thanks man!

Has anybody noticed a problem with the Squamish where buildings purchased with gold don't provide +1 happiness? I'm not sure it's working...

Has anybody noticed a problem with the Squamish where buildings purchased with gold don't provide +1 happiness? I'm not sure it's working...

I never noticed it in my Squamish game, maybe cause I never purchased buildings with gold :p. Can't go back to that game because it has Gedemo civs, and I'm scared of using them now. It's a shame because I'm interested in so many of those civs (Moche, Tairona, Chachapoyas, Omagua, Guarani, Marajoara, Vanuatu, Nan Madol).

I noticed that the Squamish pedia entry is completely blank. Where is my glorious entry? :(

Attachments

• 20160520114252_1.jpg
    20160520114252_1.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 219
/sigh

It's in there somewhere, I just borked it somehow like I do everything else.

Is it becuase Everything is tagged as LDVHL_SQUAMISH but the pedias are only tagged as SQUAMISH?

Thanks, Specialize. I'll see if I can fix that this weekend.

Leaderhead teaser for Tecumseh of the Shawnee:

Top Bottom