Firebug's Civilizations

Screw it, i'm better then this. I've had a history of those stupid... episodes? ...and i'm not letting another one beat me. I say and do dumb things when i'm tired and stressed and modding is something i enjoy. I'm gonna finish Tlingit, i'm gonna keep going helping my friends with their modding. But i won't make anymore of my own (most likely)
Glad to see you're sticking with it - you've been a great contributor. You may get the urge to make your own again, and keeping active will make it less difficult than starting over would be. I'm at a similar point - I have 2 mods almost ready to go, but can't get myself to finish them. I'd rather write code for others for the time being.

Not trying to be harsh...

"How I See It?" Translation:

"Constructive Criticism" Translation:

Guys, I'm just saying, that if I want to play on Deity, I will give it a try. Tech Tree seems very plesant, because cultural and science things are next to each other and because of Civ abilities, it's going to be a combo. And with almost free cities... I will not give a :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :) about workshop until I have an university.

Guys, I'm just saying, that if I want to play on Deity, I will give it a try. Tech Tree seems very plesant, because cultural and science things are next to each other and because of Civ abilities, it's going to be a combo. And with almost free cities... I will not give a :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :) about workshop until I have an university.

Perhaps you should test the hypothesis?

Generally you should leave your criticisms until after you've played a mod, it is far more useful that way, as opposed to guessing in what ways it might be overpowered.

Perhaps you should test the hypothesis?

Generally you should leave your criticisms until after you've played a mod, it is far more useful that way, as opposed to guessing in what ways it might be overpowered.

It's more like a criticism of Tech Tree. Building Eiffla Tower in XIV century and other things shouldn't happen. This is also a reason why I'm not playing for statictics: it feel more like cheating then playing. But I never mind if AI will play this civilisation.

Moderator Action: Let's draw a line under this part of the conversation now please. IMAX, if you are going to criticise a mod, it is more helpful to give the mod maker some indication of what they could have done differently; Firebug has now stated that he has no plans to update Athens and ultimately it's his choice.

Here's a bit of an input. Sparta look absolutely vicious on Honor. I will download and test them and Megara as they look the most interesting :)

Any attempts to contact me starting tomorrow will be futile. I'm off LARPing again.

Please leave messages with this ridiculous photo of me -
Spoiler :

Aww, birdo!

Enjoy your game!

2 Birdo, actually.

If I had my Norman gear yet I would issue a counter photo

I win because there weren't any norman snake people.
Unless conspiracy theorist go back as far as William the Conqueror.

I win because there weren't any norman snake people.
Unless conspiracy theorist go back as far as William the Conqueror.

I win because our weapons aren't made of foam :D

If I had my Norman gear yet I would issue a counter photo

I too would issue a counter photo except I need to acquire a cloak, staff and a new skirt.

I would issue a counter photo if the stuff I use wasn't rented.

That would be a great opportunity to post stuff in the Off-Topic C&C thread.. Oh wait, never mind.. [emoji14]

yup, Honor Sparta are kind of OP, makes for really easy DomVs. Megara are next in line

I'm back!

Yay!!

Firebug, I know you say you won't update your civs anymore, but Vasil Levski's leaderscreen won't display. It shows this instead.

Attachments

• 20160602160531_1.jpg
    20160602160531_1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 194
Top Bottom