JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Not sure if i did something wrong but for me lincoln's ua won't go off during wartime; i figured it would be akin to a popup? I thought CBP was causing the problem but it also happens when I just use the Lincoln mod. Any suggestions?

Can you post your mod list and logs?

Can you post your mod list and logs?

My mods are: CPP (everything included), communitas map, infoaddict, and the Lincoln civ mod; i tried playing the lincoln mod without any other mods, and the popup still didn't show; the gold building construction works as intended though.

For log files, I'm sorry but I have no idea how to post those; is there a guide to?

is there a way i can attach them in a popup fashion like the guide showed? i try to attach them as attachments but they're invalid files

is there a way i can attach them in a popup fashion like the guide showed? i try to attach them as attachments but they're invalid files

if nothing else just rename them __________.txt so the forum will accept them (ie, change them from a ".log" type of file to a ".txt" type of file). It won't hurt anything to do so because the game recreates all the logging files every time the game is started anyway.

Or you could stick them into a folder and then zip and attach the folder.

The log files themselves are just text files with ".log" instead of ".txt" as their file-type extension. You can open them with Notepad, Wordpad, Notepad ++, etc.

if nothing else just rename them __________.txt so the forum will accept them (ie, change them from a ".log" type of file to a ".txt" type of file). It won't hurt anything to do so because the game recreates all the logging files every time the game is started anyway.

Or you could stick them into a folder and then zip and attach the folder.

The log files themselves are just text files with ".log" instead of ".txt" as their file-type extension. You can open them with Notepad, Wordpad, Notepad ++, etc.

Alright, I think I got it to work! thank you for the help

I was looking through them and I noticed it listed invalid events in the database file, not sure if that might be why it won't pop up but I'm probably wrong

Attachments

• Database.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 52
  • xml.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Lua.txt
    62.5 KB · Views: 64
I don't think it's mod incompatibility, because when I run the Lincoln mod on its own it still lacks the UA. Should I try reinstalling?

You should at least wait for JFD to respond. He lives in New Zealand (or is it Australia?), is a University Student, and sometimes can't respond for a day or two because University takes precedence over modding.

You should at least wait for JFD to respond. He lives in New Zealand (or is it Australia?), is a University Student, and sometimes can't respond for a day or two because University takes precedence over modding.

Of course. I'll patiently wait, I don't mind

Y'know what? Have a Norway report.

Was going to say that their Culture appears to be Western, but I might have found the problem...

Code:
INSERT INTO Civilization_JFD_CultureTypes
		(CivilizationType,			ArtDefineTag, CultureType, IdealsTag, SplashScreenTag, SoundtrackTag, UnitDialogueTag)
SELECT	'CIVILIZATION_JFD_NORWAY',	ArtDefineTag, CultureType, IdealsTag, SplashScreenTag, SoundtrackTag, UnitDialogueTag
FROM Civilization_JFD_CultureTypes WHERE CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_JFD_NORWAY';

...although I'm 90% sure I've reported this before :p

Also, the Vandals' Alan Cavalry appear to be able to cross mountains with ExCE. Probably caused by them sharing the promotion with the Scout. Is this gonna be canon now?

Happy Birthday, your Modjesty.

Long live the Empire!

PS: If someone is confused, this is my laptop account.

Top Bottom