Ekmek's Civ5 Leaderscene Gallery

I gave it a test, but I think that something might have changed to make all custom leaderhead mods behave this way - i.e. only show the fallback image. I'm getting the same behaviour with the Australia Parkes mod. In anycase it doesn't look like anything to do with your art files - even if I change your scene to one of the vanilla ones in the SQL I get the same behaviour fallback image only. This is weird as these were working fine for me back in July...

Are custom animated leader mods working for anyone else?

No problem here with the mod I've build based on bernie14's Hitler and Ekmek's Churchill, with my WWII mod or directly with BNW.

edit: maybe graphics setting changed somehow ?

Bangra 7 I think there may be something wrong with your actual graphics I just swapped out the code within "Richport_Prichard_Scene.xml" file only with Pedro's leader scene and everything works would logically speaking mean your coding is sound but the graphic possibly are missing something

for example here a scene of your mod with Pedro graphics
Civ5Screen0018.jpg

Edit: I may be wrong here and hopefully someone can correct this if so, but I don't think you can't swap out textures files within the .fxsxml file without tying them in through the .gr2 file first. I know when I've tried this with unit files it fails, I can reskin them and keep the file name the same and it works fine but if I change the file name and then adjust the fxsxml file with the new file name change it fails in game

Edit: I may be wrong here and hopefully someone can correct this if so, but I don't think you can't swap out textures files within the .fxsxml file without tying them in through the .gr2 file first. I know when I've tried this with unit files it fails, I can reskin them and keep the file name the same and it works fine but if I change the file name and then adjust the fxsxml file with the new file name change it fails in game

You're correct, the gr2 does need to directly reference the texture file names.

You're correct, the gr2 does need to directly reference the texture file names.

Can you explain to me how I can directly reference texture file names in the GR2 please? I'm stumped, unfortunately. :(

Man I really hope you can get these to work Bangra 7, twenty one 3D leader scenes sounds awesome that's the one thing that's lacking in abundance in civ5 mods, 3D leaders :)

Well, if I could figure out how to get ONE working, the rest should come easy. Lol.

you have the dds mapped and looks like everything else is right EXCEPT

you have the leaderscene foder under the art folder. For the life of me I don't know why but I had the same problem when I tried doing that with Parkes. It wouldn't load.

You have to have the folder with all the leader art not be a subfolder. It should be on the same tree/branch or whatever you call it as your Art, SQL, and XML folders and make sure your modinfo file reflects that. Trying moving the stuff around and let me know.

After multiple tries, I still get just the fallback image. I moved all of my leaderscene files out of the art folder, and even redid the leader scene. Uploading the file now.

I think you might have to bind the texture files within "Richport_Prichard.fxsxml"
with "Richport_Prichard.gr2" file and by that I mean not just writing them into the .fxsxml file but assigning them through nexus buddy or what ever graphic program you use

Top Bottom