Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

Wow! Wow! Wow! Fantastic work friend.

Btw, you picked Tigranes II the Great as the leader of Armenia but added Cilician Armenian UU, this sounds little bit odd to me. Armenians during Tigranes era were famous with their Cataphracts. Just a suggestion :)

Btw, I want to try Azerbaijan so badly, Ashik looks great :D I love traditional Azeri songs and Ashiks were/are really inspiring people.

Btw, to people who don't know what Ashik is; They are doing what Homer did, they tell and sing heroic songs and they are really badass.

Thanks :D I was actually looking into a new UU and thought the Cataphract was indeed a good choice, but I don't know what to call them since the Cataphract itself is already Byzantium's UU. Perhaps you know a more unique name? I would appreciate it. I'm not very happy with the UU myself ;P

Edit: found a couple of names: Ayrudzi, which, according to wikipedia (lol), means ''horsemen'. Perhaps that's a fitting name, although it seems a bit too basic. Another term is Azatavrear cavalry, although I think that's no cataphract. Note that I cannot simply call it Armenian Cataphract, because you'd get Armenian Armenian Cataphract in-game.

Nakharars were elite Cataphracts of Armenia. but you also can use Azat (lower nobles) Ayrudzi (heavy cavalry). But Nakharar is better. :)

Nakharars were elite Cataphracts of Armenia. but you also can use Azat (lower nobles) Ayrudzi (heavy cavalry). But Nakharar is better. :)

Thanks! Now I can improve Armenia :) It's on my to-do list.

Great! Looking forward to try them.

Will trample enemies with Noble Cataphracts! :D

We didn't have much of a military in the Middle Ages so the possible number of uniques is rather low. If you don't want the Krstjan like Hiram, I could recommend something like Bogumil or Djed as a Great Prophet replacement.

Leader-wise Ban Kulin could work for a Diplomatic styled UA, because of this.

As for the UB, the Stećak is by far the most obvious and iconic "Building" here.
If you have the necessary graphics you could use them as a UI.
Something like the Stonehenge model could be useful.
(See http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=524152 )

So, I just made some icons for Bosnia. Wanted to see if I could make some decent art for Ban Kulin. It's not great, but I think it's fine ;)

Spoiler :

So, I just made some icons for Bosnia. Wanted to see if I could make some decent art for Ban Kulin. It's not great, but I think it's fine ;)

Spoiler :
Spoiler :

I am very impressed, Kulin looks beyond perfect.

The icon itself looks fine but I'm not sure how it will look smaller on the map.

I am very impressed, Kulin looks beyond perfect.

The icon itself looks fine but I'm not sure how it will look smaller on the map.

Thanks! I was already thinking of enlarging the shield. Or I could remove the shield edges and enlarge the rest.

The shield itself is not the issue but the lilies, since the will, pretty much, just be small dots.

With "shield" I meant the entire thing, including the lilies. I could also choose the three bottom lilies and use that as the icon instead. Of course, they will be larger :)

Edit:

possible icons:

Spoiler :

Sure, go ahead. If that doesn't work out I think I could think of an alternative.

So, I've posted possible icons in my previous post. I think I'll go for number 2. I think the first one is too.. bald and the last one too "random". A bit chaotic. This is the Stećak UI icon:

Spoiler :

So, I've posted possible icons in my previous post. I think I'll go for number 2. I think the first one is too.. bald and the last one too "random". A bit chaotic. This is the Stećak UI icon:

Spoiler :

1.Will be impossible to see in game, same issue is with Hiram's Bosnia, I'll ask him to put in a different Icon I made a while ago.

2.Not sure, I'll have to see it in game.

3. The diagonal line is really messy.

The Stecak is perfect in my opinion. What are you going to use for the model?

1.Will be impossible to see in game, same issue is with Hiram's Bosnia, I'll ask him to put in a different Icon I made a while ago.

2.Not sure, I'll have to see it in game.

3. The diagonal line is really messy.

The Stecak is perfect in my opinion. What are you going to use for the model?

Thanks, I don't know what to use for the model. I'll probably end up using Monolith, Stonehenge or Holy Site graphics. Will have to see what's available in the game itself first. There are "Monolith" .fxsxml files; I wonder what they are but I think it's the landmark.

Thanks, I don't know what to use for the model. I'll probably end up using Monolith, Stonehenge or Holy Site graphics. Will have to see what's available in the game itself first. There are "Monolith" .fxsxml files; I wonder what they are but I think it's the landmark.

Have you decided for a UA yet?

Have you decided for a UA yet?

No, that's something for later. I just wanted to see if I could actually make some decent art for Bosnia, especially the leader. I always start with art.

I still need to update some of my existing mods and update GK/Vanilla versions. After that, I will do Romania. Then I will probably continue with Bosnia. But my vacation is almost over, so I won't have this much time to make mods.

No, that's something for later. I just wanted to see if I could actually make some decent art for Bosnia, especially the leader. I always start with art.

I still need to update some of my existing mods and update GK/Vanilla versions. After that, I will do Romania. Then I will probably continue with Bosnia. But my vacation is almost over, so I won't have this much time to make mods.

No need to rush, do everything in your pace.

@DJSHenninger

Will you add Hittites to your list? That would be good to play as Hittites :)

Playable version of Romania released. A BNW version of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia is finally available.

Still need to update some things (as listed). Then I can start updating the GK and Vanilla versions of my mods.

Next new mod will be Bosnia.

Playable version of Romania released. A BNW version of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia is finally available.

Still need to update some things (as listed). Then I can start updating the GK and Vanilla versions of my mods.

Next new mod will be Bosnia.
Nice, can't wait!
If you need some help with the art and such just tell me :)

Top Bottom