MayorS's Civilizations

Nice release! Glad to see you're still modding. :D

Do you plan on updating Red Cloud at some point? Also, I forgot to ask, does JFK have TAL support?

Nice release! Glad to see you're still modding. :D

Do you plan on updating Red Cloud at some point? Also, I forgot to ask, does JFK have TAL support?

I plan on Updating Red Cloud sometime in the future, but he is not next on my to do list.

JFK is going to get a mod support update later today, and TAL support is one of them, E&D support is coming once I get it to work, but its not going to be part of the update today.

Well done MayorS! Thanks for this release!

In case if anyone want to know, here are the civs that I'm working on now.
Spoiler :

Andrew Jackson's America
Jackson's focus will be on expansion and a mix of of everything else.

Spoiler :

Agis II's Sparta
Sparta focus will be on War and City States alliances.

I was hoping someone would make Andrew Jackson. :D Nice work. Also, I'm glad to see there's going to be a Sparta under someone other than Leonidas. (Nothing wrong with Leonidas, I just like having alt. leaders :p)

If I may ask, do you plan on changing Red Cloud's UI? (So it doesn't overlap with Sitting Bulls) Or do you plan on leaving it in?

It been a while since I last posted, so I'm just going to post some update on my mod progress.
Spoiler :

This is the Frontiersman, the unique Musketman for Jackson.
May learn an Unique skill while visiting City States. May build roads and Frontiers Forts. Have a combat bonus outside Friendly Territory.

Spoiler :

Red Cloud's Leader Icon

Red Cloud's Leader Scene.

Red Cloud have a focus on War and Faith.
Unique Unit 1: War Chief
Unique Unit 2: Toka'la

I feel like no one gives you enough credit. Great Job :)
One thing I would like to see is a bit more synergy with some of your uniques (i.e. Kennedy is science focused only by the UA, and not by the other uniques).

I love that Andrew Jackson leader scene though. OMG it's beautiful! :D

I feel like no one gives you enough credit. Great Job :)
One thing I would like to see is a bit more synergy with some of your uniques (i.e. Kennedy is science focused only by the UA, and not by the other uniques).

I love that Andrew Jackson leader scene though. OMG it's beautiful! :D

Thank for the compliment, its means alot to me. :)

with Jackson enabled, the civpedia did not display properly. Pages of wonders, civilizations and leaders and so on are blank

Thank you MayorS!

Top Bottom