MayorS's Civilizations

Sounds like fun :goodjob:

Are reindeer & walrus resources luxuries? Any extra yields? (presumably)
What's the +1 Faith? +1 Faith for every Snow and Ice tile after a new Citizen is born? Does the Baidarka replace anything?

Anyway, well done :)

Good release! That's the same colour scheme that I was going to use for our Chukchi!

Sounds like fun :goodjob:

Are reindeer & walrus resources luxuries? Any extra yields? (presumably)
What's the +1 Faith? +1 Faith for every Snow and Ice tile after a new Citizen is born? Does the Baidarka replace anything?

Anyway, well done :)

Reindeer are bonus, walrus are luxuries. Reindeer yield +1 food, production, and Faith. Walrus yield +1 food and gold. +1 faith on snow and ice tiles after finding a Religion. The Baidarka replaces the workboat.

Well done, thanks for the release!

I noticed that the reindeer doesn't receive any additional food when a granary is built. Is that intentional? Since deer get +1 food from granaries, it would be a little disappointing if the reindeer resource that replaces it doesn't also get that food.

I noticed that the reindeer doesn't receive any additional food when a granary is built. Is that intentional? Since deer get +1 food from granaries, it would be a little disappointing if the reindeer resource that replaces it doesn't also get that food.

The reindeer should receive additional food from granaries now.

What does the Canal replace? Don't see it posted anywhere.

Yay, the Yuan. I remember trying to get their design finalized. Congrats on the release!

Does the canal give +1 production and food for each river tile, or just the food?

There are so many sweet civs coming out recently, I'm so exited! Thanks!

i got Great Writer Points in the capital even though I did not conquer any cities

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    181.7 KB · Views: 264
Nice Yuan release. Kublai Kahn's been needed for who know's how long. :D

I've been meaning to ask, since the Comanche change the Shoshone, do they lose their decisions with ED? Or do they still have the "form the Comanche Nation" decision?

Nice Yuan release. Kublai Kahn's been needed for who know's how long. :D

I've been meaning to ask, since the Comanche change the Shoshone, do they lose their decisions with ED? Or do they still have the "form the Comanche Nation" decision?

The Shoshone should keep their decisions.

I don't know why I've neglected your civs for so long, but I'm going to download them when I get home from work today. Is there anything wrong with the ones listed as "Old Civs" or are they still playable?

Top Bottom