Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

Since I'm almost at a point where I can start coding Events and Decisions for Ragusa, please let me know if you have any good ideas.

Also, as a treat, check the awesome map for Ragusa done by kerfuffle in his thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13632044

Since Ragusa was founded by refugees, how about an event that triggers upon founding your capital that reveals a nearby ruin (and potentially puts a couple barbarians around said ruin)?

Also, the naval sieges of the tenth century could become a decision. After building the first temple in a coastal city, you could have a decision that provides extra faith or city health from harbors.

It's coming along - slowly :)

Still needs to do a decent leader scene, redo pretty much all the art, import a civ 4 model for the UI, which honestly takes forever when I try to do it, find music, write diplo text, and do E&D support. The code is mostly done though [emoji14]

Did you get my PM about the other stuff?

I did - and thank you by the way. Just haven't had time to answer yet :)

Both of the were very solid, but I think I'll end up changing 'the one for April' a bit.

May I call upon your (scape)grace when I'm further in the process if I run into difficulties again?

It's coming along - slowly :)

Still needs to do a decent leader scene, redo pretty much all the art, import a civ 4 model for the UI, which honestly takes forever when I try to do it, find music, write diplo text, and do E&D support. The code is mostly done though [emoji14]

How about this for a leader scene?

Spoiler :

How about this for a leader scene?

Spoiler :
Very nice. And great incorporation of the nuraghe in the background.

Is it your creation? Do you think it would be possible to give him a bulls horn helmet (can send you reference pictures of course)?

Very nice. And great incorporation of the nuraghe in the background.

Is it your creation? Do you think it would be possible to give him a bulls horn helmet (can send you reference pictures of course)?

It is my creation, but I don't have a poser model for a bulls horn helmet unfortunately. If you have a picture of the helmet that I could merge into the picture above, then I could do that.

I did - and thank you by the way. Just haven't had time to answer yet :)

Both of the were very solid, but I think I'll end up changing 'the one for April' a bit.

May I call upon your (scape)grace when I'm further in the process if I run into difficulties again?

Of course! I'd be only too happy to help with research, ideas, &c. Just nothing code or testing related, since I can't do that atm. =]

Its beautiful!

An updated version of the leaderhead:

Spoiler :
Amazing!

I have exams Thursday and Friday this week, but next week I'll speed up my production on Ragusa, The Nuragic, 'secret project 1', 'secret project 2' as well as 'secret project 3' :D also, Corsica is due for a big update, which will probably come right after the release of The Nuragic.

That just gets better and better....
:D

Indeed it does! :D
And the civ is just around the corner.. I still need to code the last event though and make a UI icon for the UI. But that's pretty much it..

Not that it's of utter importance right now, but would anyone be interested in reading through the GameText.xml file to double-check my spelling and maybe rewrite sentences that are not clear (especially the diplomacy lines)? It would really help a lot.

Oh my oh my oh my.. The Nuraghians are still not done. Some stupid bugs keep appearing out of nowhere in the E&D related stuff :eek: and I better squish them before release. You guys want E&D support right!!

In the meantime, here's the breakdown of the civ (and no, I haven't made a smart info-graphic thingy yet):
Spoiler :
The Nuraghians:
Spoiler :
Map by Kerfuffle:
Spoiler :
Sardus:
Spoiler :
Nuraghe:
Spoiler :
Ipogeo:
Spoiler :
And the leaderscene by Rob (R8XFT) in all it's glory:
Spoiler :

UB and UI? Interesting.

What happens if you build an Ipogeo on a tile that ends up having a strategic resource?

Speaking of anno domini, it reminds me of the Iberians(the one made by TarcisioCM and the Iberian civs in Anno domini).
Also, what are those secret projects?

Top Bottom